The Witcher Meetup 2017

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2017.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

ThestiasCosplay
Experienced Poster

The Witcher Meetup 2017

Post by ThestiasCosplay »

Hey everyone! My boyfriend and I are going to be cosplaying as Geralt and Yennefer From The Witcher all weekend and I was curious if anyone else was going to cosplay characters from that series, too. It would be cool to have a meetup/possibly even a photoshoot if there's more than just the two of us!

AB 2016: Petra (AoT), fem!Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter)
AB 2017: Modern Yennefer of Vengerberg (The Witcher), Ascended Raven (Teen Titans)
AB 2018: Sailor Mercury (Sailor Moon), Padme Amidala (Star Wars), Chikane Himemiya (Kannazuki no Miko)
Cosplay Page
kylemaceachern
AB Alumni

Re: The Witcher Meetup 2017

Post by kylemaceachern »

Im going a Lambert from the Witcher 3. I would love to meet up with other Witcher cosplayers Sorceress included.
Kyle MacEachern
Junjor tech - 2015
Volenteered - 2014
1st AB - 2008
ThestiasCosplay
Experienced Poster

Oh, I woul love to meet other Witcher cosplayers! Unfortunately, due to time and budget constraints, we're going to have to do those cosplays another year--we just didn't have the time or money to get them done for this year. We'll definitely look for you though! I totally want pictures

AB 2017: Modern Yennefer of Vengerberg (The Witcher), Ascended Raven (Teen Titans)
AB 2018: Sailor Mercury (Sailor Moon), Padme Amidala (Star Wars), Chikane Himemiya (Kannazuki no Miko)
Cosplay Page
WildOne
I'm new!

Post by WildOne »

Regarding Witcher - I heard that they have some kind of Witcher School in Poland for cosplayers. It's based in some old Castle... I think I had link somewhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyr5AV3W3gM

Sounds like a real adventure :D I <3 Witcher
Aviflora
Determined Poster

Post by Aviflora »

Me and my two friends are going as the main ladies of Witcher: Yen, Triss, and Ciri. :D I'm going as Yennefer's alternate look. I'm so excited, and I hope to see a few other Witcher cosplayers out there!
AB '07 - Myself <3
AB '08 - Orihime Inoue [Bleach]
AB '09 - Miwako Sakurada [Paradise KISS]
AB '10 - Did not attend :C
AB '11 - Myself
AB '12 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]
AB '13 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]
AB '14 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]

AB '15 - Ruby Rose [RWBY]
AB '16 - Ruby Rose [RWBY]
AB '17 - Season 4 Ruby Rose [RWBY],
Yennefer [Witcher 3]
ThestiasCosplay
Experienced Poster

So I lied, we're going to be doing Yennefer and Geralt, but a 'modern' version of them as we couldn't put together their normal outfits in time

Cosplay Page