Mt. Ararat High School Anime Club

Looking for an anime club in your area or at a college? That's what this forum is for.
Random_Otaku
Expert Poster

Post by Random_Otaku »

Yeah we might be a high school anime club in a piss-ant little town in Maine, but still we've been going for three years! Besides no one from the club will be seeing this for months anyway (you lazy bastards, lol). Time to meet up and talk anyway.
CJ Gren
AB Executive

Post by CJ Gren »

LOL. Our anime club went with your to AB '05. :D
Jennifer McDonald
Director of Guest Relations 2025
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

I'm from Lisbon and you think your town is small! our Club is basically been going on for almost three years!
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
Random_Otaku
Expert Poster

Post by Random_Otaku »

Same with ours. Our club started in fall of 2002.
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

Our school didn't like the idea at first and then they agreed to have this group and everyone of the jocks would make fun of it and such and last year they didn't seem to do it as much so I think they are starting to learn not to mess around with psycos anymore ;)
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
Random_Otaku
Expert Poster

Post by Random_Otaku »

Same with us, but we use the detention room for ours. So kids in detention show up all the time and bug us, but we get them once we start to watch things. You should have seen them when we watched Azumanga Daioh, they ran off so fast lol.
Random_Otaku
Expert Poster

Post by Random_Otaku »

Oh, hey if any other schools are interested in comming you can try and come with us. I'm trying to get some people from Oak Hill to come with us, and I think we could fit others in with our group. Just talk to me in September and I can try and work it out.
Last edited by Random_Otaku on Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:17 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: typo, lol
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

Such as a big group going together? Save money? Our anime club is losing members and it is really sad, and there is nothing we can do about it. I just think that most people in Lisbon care about Anime so I think once my class('07) leaves I think it will be done and over with. I'll talk with my Anime Club!
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

Yeah I can find out! I am the secretary and I'll let you know! Okies?
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
Random_Otaku
Expert Poster

Post by Random_Otaku »

Now my club by my estimation will not make it past 12 members, with about 6 returning members. I don't think Lisbon will be much higher from what animeguru has told me, but Oak Hill is an enigma because I have no idea of the size of their club, and from my time at their summer program I have found that the otaku population is much higher than mine. I don't know if I can get them all to go, but if it is as big as I think it is we may have to keep just the three schools (MTA, Lisbon, and OH). However I still want to know if anyone thinks their school may want to join up, because I have only given the invitations, and the guest list isn't final (OH or Lisbon may not wish to go). I will give you more info as my club gets situated in September.
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

Once school begins I will have a more general idea of who might want to go with you as a group for AB'07
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
Seth
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Seth »

hey yall mt. araratians lol one of your old anime club members here from Texas im going to boston hope to see you there lol
Random_Otaku
Expert Poster

Post by Random_Otaku »

Wow, that's sad guys. The only one from the club to respond on the forum is a former member. God, that's sad. Robert is disappointed in you all. And yep that's him up there. It looks like we're gunna have to talk on the 1st of September, but talk to me if anyone (who is still a member) sees this.
Seth
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Seth »

hey it's cool that ill be staying with you guys, i can't wait to terrorize that one kid lol, and hey twins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *big hug*
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

What day(s) do you people meet? My leader wants to pop in sometime and see you.
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
Random_Otaku
Expert Poster

Post by Random_Otaku »

We usually meet every Tuesday from 2:15pm to 4:00pm in room 215, but we plan on talking about the trip this coming meeting (11/21/06) so it may be good to stop by and start talking. However our normal club advisor won't be there, but the person planning on chaperoning in his place will be there. Oh and I'm really sorry it took so long to respond, I kind of forgot about you guys over there in Lisbon. If you need anything more just e-mail me at ddmneo@aol.com for any more info.
Josh "The Eastern Dragon"
Expert Poster

Post by Josh "The Eastern Dragon" »

Hello, my name is God for those of you not familiar wih me. My personification hails from Franklin, MA and we too have an anime club in our high school, so I completely support you guys in that efforts. I just wanted to say I thought it was amusing that most of the posts were you two battling to see who had the worse school and club. Ha ha, I found it amusing for a little bit. Keep it strong and see you all at AB. ^-^

P.S. don't forget to check out the other threads and let me know if you are going as a Final Fantasy seven character. Other than that, get as many people as you can to go as Sora. ^-^oYo
Random_Otaku
Expert Poster

Post by Random_Otaku »

Laziness is always refreshing. I guess you guys still don't use the forums.