Post University Anime Club in CT

Looking for an anime club in your area or at a college? That's what this forum is for.
Hellie-chan
Expert Poster

Post by Hellie-chan »

Hi I'm Hellie and I the President of the Anime Club at my University. This is the first semester that we are officially added to Student Government Association and we have a total of 20 members.
Our first event was a fundraiser where we drew Kanji for people and wrote peoples names in Japanese. We raised $30 for our club. Our next event will be another fundraiser but this time we are selling Cell Phone toys. We are buying anime and generic phone toys from Chinatown and selling them at the school. Our next event will be Learn Japanese Workshop which will be a series of 1 hour workshops bi-monthly. Then we are ending off the semester with a Winter Jpop concert with performances by myself and other acts as well as small anime skits.
Out biggest event will be a trip to Anime Boston in April.

Nqac
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Nqac »

Sounds like real fun. How are you going to do the concert?
Hellie-chan
Expert Poster

Post by Hellie-chan »

My university host concerts all the time so we have all the equipment and the venue complete with stage.
stoic
I'm new!

Post by stoic »

I didn't even realize that Post University had an Anime club. Oh man, I'm gonna go see you guys :D I live in Newington, CT and I'm also attending AB07 :D
Tanalius
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Tanalius »

I wish I was going to a college so I could join an anime club. Alas, I am stuck here in Ansonia working for Sprint instead.