Looking for a space to stay Thursday night-Sunday afternoon

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
strangely_khaotic
Getting the hang of this...

Looking for a space to stay Thursday night-Sunday afternoon

Post by strangely_khaotic »

Hello!

This will be my very first AB. I’m a non-binary AFAB disabled person who (almost) last minute found themselves with the opportunity to attend the con.

I’m 29 yo and since I have a fixed income I just can’t swing my own room so I’m hoping to find someone looking to split costs.

I want to jump on the opportunity to attend as it’s always been a dream of mine to attend a convention but I want to have somewhere to sleep lined up before I make any further plans.
odokom
Veteran Poster

Re: Looking for a space to stay Thursday night-Sunday afternoon

Post by odokom »

Hello! My name is Billy Baker, I have two spots open at the Hampton inn and suits. I have a friend staying with me as well. the price of the room is $853.88, each person has to pay $213.47 split between the 4 of us. No, you don't have to give anything as a done payment beforehand. I just ask if you want to bunk with us to pay the hotel up front when you arrive. I am arriving to Boston on March 27th and leaving on Sunday the 31. My friend is coming in on Thursday, we both are looking to make new friends/bunkmates. I just ask, please be respectful, 18+ and LBGTQA friendly
strangely_khaotic
Getting the hang of this...

Post by strangely_khaotic »

this post was from last year....i'm all set for this year!
odokom
Veteran Poster

Post by odokom »

Oh, ok! well, is it ok? if we can meet up and become friends?