Need either crash space or place to sober up before driving home safely with like minded people.

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
dragonrulermike
I'm new!

Need either crash space or place to sober up before driving home safely with like minded people.

Post by dragonrulermike »

Hey all
32 y/o Cis hispanic male

Going to AB solo this year and had some spare cash so going both Friday And Saturday. Gonna be at the con Friday with fam taking them to their first con and then soloing Saturday. Need a place to crash just saturday night so don't have to travel home or at least people around my age if y'all are partying etc and are cool with people chilling until they sober up to safely go home, would be great. Don't mind floor space but I will be honest I am a snorer so I'm sorry in advance. Can also help out with the room if help is needed. I will be going around the con and probably staying up late so if you guys sleep early or require everyone back at a certain time, then I am not your guy. I will be going in my own car so can bring an air mattress if needed. If got space let me know and DM me. Will keep an eye to my email and respond back asap. For vaccination status, I've got both pfizer shots and recently got my first booster. Thank you for reading and have a great day! :mrgreen:
Stay Epic!!