Looking for possible room? (31, Transwoman)

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
Sayoria
Tom Selleck Fan Club Member

Looking for possible room? (31, Transwoman)

Post by Sayoria » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:27 am

I'm a very respectful individual who would prefer to be with obviously LGBT-friendly individuals. At this point, I only go to the con not really because I watch anime or play games anymore (I kinda don't), but because I been going since 2005 and it's just a tradition I enjoy.

Here's more about me so you feel a little more cool with me:

- I am currently a student at Umass Boston. I actually have class that Friday morning, so I plan to go out around 9, and be back at the hotel or wherever at about 1PM, then continue on my con escapades.
- I enjoy all kinds of music. The only kind I don't like is metal. I like things from Within Temptation to Cole Swindell. From Sarah Brightman to The Script. From Skillet to Cascada. From Ayumi Hamasaki to Koyote....etc.
- I am a huge Gaki no Tsukai fan. Absolutely huge. Currently awaiting the No Laughing Treasure Hunters to be released in English.
- I am learning Japanese. I can read some better than I can speak, but still learning.
- I have a laptop with all the Jackbox games on them. If the room would like to play some, it could be a nice icebreaker to get to know one another. I have a nice friend circle online who play them and I think it is a nice, fun thing to learn about each other!
- I hate conflict. I will never fight with anyone and am more likely to retreat than to instigate anything.
- I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, or anything that would make you feel uncomfortable. I have been with people before who have smoked in hotel rooms before and others who have been blatantly drunk and can understand how troublesome that would be. Don't worry about that with me. I will never do it.
- The actual anime and games I used to watch/play and loved were the Dragon Quest series, the Key anime, Shinsekai Yori, Deception/Kagero series, Full Moon wo Sagashite, and others that tend to be more story-based or unique.
- My plans at the con are pretty much to be out of the hotel room almost all the time. I want to enjoy the con, not be a hotel hound.
- Events I like to attend at the con are the AMV contest (since I usually enter and sometimes make the finalists, but not this year)... dealer's room, game shows, autographs, and Extreme Geek.

More serious matter:
- I have transitioned, so any hesitation about that shouldn't have to be a worry. I am willing to answer to concerns of this if there are any. I know it can be rough for people looking for roommates, but I am open entirely about it.
- Room payment, let's talk about that.

What I am looking for in roommates:
- People who actually respect hotel/rooming rules. I prefer non-smokers.... absolutely no drug users... and I am okay with people who will drink, as long as it isn't imposed upon me.
- People staying local to the con. I don't want to commute, otherwise I wouldn't be looking for roommates.
- It is essential that I know who you are too, and those rooming with us if applicable. I just want to be assured I'd fit in with you.

If you want to know more about me, please do ask.

Ickachan
I'm new!

Re: Looking for possible room? (31, Transwoman)

Post by Ickachan » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:37 pm

Hello. My friends and I have been going since 2007.
We have an open spot in one of our hotel rooms.
There is one person in the bed currently as the others chose the floor. We are friendly, though loud at times. Ages ranging from 24-28, male and female mix, all LGBTQA friendly.
I will private message you my information so we talk easily.

Sayoria

Post by Sayoria » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:54 pm

I haven't received a message yet, but I will be on the look out.

Sayoria

Post by Sayoria » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:00 pm

Settled.