Looking for Bunkmates and new friends for Anime Boston

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
odokom
Veteran Poster

Looking for Bunkmates and new friends for Anime Boston

Post by odokom » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:01 pm

Hello! how is everyone doing tonight. My name is Billy Baker, I know this is very early. But I'm looking for roommates for next years convention. I have a room at the Hilton right across the street from the Sheraton. I'll be in Boston from April 18-21! No one has to pay any fees for a spot I just ask you pay your share of the cost up front when we arrive at the hotel. an FYI I just ask you be 18+ to bunk with us unless you have written permission from a guardian saying it's ok to stay with us at the hotel. Another thing I ask is if you plan on drinking with me and whoever is there with us please be 21+ I don't wanna see anyone get into trouble in general! I'm sorry if what I'm saying in my post is boring, but I just like being honest with people. So if you have any questions pm me on here or on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/william.baker.73 you guys and ladies have a good night

Drae-45
I'm new!

Re: Looking for Bunkmates and new friends for Anime Boston

Post by Drae-45 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:22 am

Hey Billy, my name is Sarah. I'm 27. I'm looking for a hotel room (and con friends!) Thu-Sun. If you're still looking for hotel buddies, please let me know. Thanks.

odokom
Veteran Poster

Post by odokom » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:05 pm

Hello Sarah! I had sent you a private message I hope you got it by now

odokom
Veteran Poster

Post by odokom » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:50 pm

well if you join my friend and me at the Hilton the cost with the three of us will be $280.40. I know it's a lot at the moment hence why I'm looking for 1 other person if you said yes. Because if we found 1 more person the cost split between the 4 of us will be $210.30 that's from Thursday April 18th to Sunday the 21th

ashabean
I'm new!

Post by ashabean » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:02 pm

hi I'm tyler I'm 30 and wanted to see if your still looking for more ppl

odokom
Veteran Poster

Post by odokom » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:31 pm

At the moment no I'm not looking for any more roommates. But I can send you a link to my Facebook so we can keep in touch there if anything changes. https://www.facebook.com/william.baker.73 Also I can check with Hilton to see if they have any more rooms open for Anime Boston.