Looking for roommates/friends

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
Spencer
I'm new!

Looking for roommates/friends

Post by Spencer » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:17 pm

Hey guys! I've recently moved back from Dallas Tx where I've been living for the past 4 years and I don't know many people in the area anymore so I'd love to make some new friends at AB! I am also looking to room with some people for Saturday night. I have a cot so floor space is fine!

bikerbooty
I'm new!

Re: Looking for roommates/friends

Post by bikerbooty » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:42 pm

Hi there! I was looking for a room as well and if I fail at doing so I though of attempting to find some roommates and book my own if you're interested!

kthea2
I'm new!

Post by kthea2 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:51 am

Hello! I'm also looking to make new friends at AB. When you were in Dallas, did you ever go to Anime Fest? I went there last year! I don't have many friends that are into anime so I'm definitely down to meet new people. I live locally but would much prefer a hotel than taking a bus in

odokom
Veteran Poster

Post by odokom » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:29 pm

Hello! My name is Billy Baker and I'm looking for a couple other people to bunk with me and a friend over at the Hilton across the street from the Sheraton hotel. We have two spots left, but I don't mind getting a second room if we find more people to hang with for the weekend. My friend and I are coming to Boston on Thursday, April 18 and Leaving on Sunday the 21. I'm 36 and my friend is in his early 20's we're both laid back and love talking about anything Nerd and Geek stuff. So if you have any questions please don't be shy to message me on here or https://www.facebook.com/william.baker.73 you have a good night