Looking for a room-mate or two (Details inside) - Found

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
DemonGirl-Setsuna
Veteran Poster

Looking for a room-mate or two (Details inside) - Found

Post by DemonGirl-Setsuna » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:14 pm

{I've found a room-mate!}

Hello,

I'm staying in a room with 2 Double-beds at the Sheraton.

And I'm looking for one-person to room with me. (Preferably Female)
I am willing to accept a second-person if they're your friend/relative; if the both of you don't mind sharing a bed or one of you sleeping on the floor.

I'm a 32 year-old female and I'll be checking-in on Thursday; March 29, and checking-out on Monday; April 2.

The cost covers your whole stay. (And if it's you & your friend/relative, the cost covers both of you)

So, the cost breakdown is this:
Staying 4-nights (Thrus to Mon): $520 (If two of you: $260/per-person)
Staying 3-nights (Thrus to Sun or Fri to Mon): $390 (If two of you: $195/per-person)
Staying 2-nights (Fri to Sun): $260 (If two of you: $130/per-person)

Please message me if you have any questions and/or you're interested.
Last edited by DemonGirl-Setsuna on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
AB 2019 Cosplay(s);

All Weekend:
~ Rin Okumura (Ao no Exorcist/Blue Exorcist)

Friday: Kyoto Saga (Fighting against the Impure-King)
Saturday: Cross-dressing (Chapter 41)
Sunday: Exorcist Disguise/Journey to the Past Outfit (Chapter 100+) {I have no idea what to call it... :? }

Been attending Anime Boston since 2010!

Xelias78
I'm new!

Re: Looking for a room-mate or two (Details inside)

Post by Xelias78 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:00 am

Hey, I'm trying to private message you, but it's not letting me, I'm not sure if it's my phone's OS, or what. Anyhoo, I'll post on here, and if you're interested, try messaging me, please?

I'm interested in the two night stay (Fri-Sun), I'd be alone, I'm 28, I don't drink or smoke (I don't care if you do though, so long as you're not the handsy drinker type), I'm cosplaying as Cloud Strife (my first year cosplaying!), and I can be as talkative or as quiet as you want. Yes, I am a girl, name's Lex.