Cosplay Group! :3

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2016.

Moderator: Nyuu

Deviled_Egg
Experienced Poster

Cosplay Group! :3

Post by Deviled_Egg »

Hi! Im somewhat new to the cosplay world but I will soon have a Fem. England cosplay! Yay! Anyway, I was wondering if anybody wants to for a cosplay group? Even people who are new to it to are allowed to join. I thought this would be a great start for myself and for anybody else so comment down below or you can message me if you want to join! If you have any questions ask them down below and I will answer them as best and when I can! :3
Deviled_Egg
Experienced Poster

Re: Cosplay Group! :3

Post by Deviled_Egg »

If anyone wants to go to Anime Boston 2016 with me this year I'm gonna go as Fem. England( because it's too obvious XD) and it's gonna be my first time going to this kind of thing. So basically if you want to go with me or anybody else or to just share of what your gonna do for Anime Boston 2016 then go ahead and post it in the comments. I can't wait to hear what you have to say X3
Annagoesrawr
I'm new!

Post by Annagoesrawr »

Hey!I'm going this year as nagisa on Friday and honey on Saturday!
Nyuu
AB Staff

Post by Nyuu »

Locking the 2016 gatherings, but please feel free to continue sharing your memories, photos, etc in the memories section!
Brian Magnant
Cosplay Events Assistant Manager 2024
Masquerade Coordinator 2020, 2023
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2016-19, 2021-2022

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.
I will protect those who cannot protect themselves.
I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.