The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2016.

Moderator: Nyuu

striker923
AB Staff

The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by striker923 »

This thread is sort of the opposite of the "Did anyone SEE ME?" thread. If you are looking for someone you met, post here. It would be helpful if you provide as much information as possible, such as what day you saw this person and what they were wearing at the time.

Please do not post new "I'm looking for..." threads. Reply to this post if you want to find someone. Any new threads started for this purpose will be deleted to avoid forum clutter.
Kim Miller Brown
2022 Outreach Manager
Teira Osairis
I'm new!

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Teira Osairis »

Im looking for this girl I met Saturday afternoon, her name is Jaime. We were standing in front of Au Bon Pain chatting. Im not sure what she was cosplaying, but she had a blonde wig. She said she was waiting for a friend and she lost her badge, so I gave her mine(with the badge name Teira Osairis) since I was leaving to go back to NY.

She was asking me some questions about the con, and if I was going to any other cons. If you see this, just letting you know that it was nice talking with you and maybe we can talk some more!

- Tiffany
stokage
Expert Poster

Post by stokage »

I'm looking for a particular Neko Maid from Friday and/or Saturday - she had very dark hair, cat ears, black maid outfit with a white apron, and dark stockings. I would think such a description would be impossible, but almost all of the maids I saw were not cat-eared so perhaps there is a possibility.

I couldn't get her badge name because it was flipped around at the time (doesn't everybody hate how that always happens???)

- S
AB 2012: S-Kogure Kiminobu (Slam Dunk)
AB 2013: F-Harima Kenji (School Rumble), S-Tuxedo Mask
AB 2014: F-Harima Kenji, S-Chinese Dragon, Tuxedo Mask
AB 2015: S-Jin (Samurai Champloo)
AB 2016: F-Jin, S-Yu Narukami
AB 2017: S-Jin
AB 2018: F-Tuxedo Mask, S-Yu Narukami, Su-Jin
AB 2019: F-Clark Kent, S-Tuxedo Mask, Su-Jin
AB 2020: Cancelled
AB 2021: Cancelled
AB 2022: AB Boycott due to shot requirement
AB 2023: Same as above
AB 2024: Maybe (IF shot requirement is rescinded)
RayneDeanZ
Expert Poster

Post by RayneDeanZ »

So I'm looking for a guy named Phillipe (not sure I spelled that right) who was Taokaka on Friday and Sunday, and Faust from Guilty Gear on Saturday. I never got your last name or any of your socials, so I figured I'd give this a shot since I didn't end up seeing you again after the brief run in Sunday morning.
Been coming since 2011

Anime Boston 2017:
Mastermind!Chihiro Fujisaki (Dangan Ronpa)
Makoto Naegi (Dangan Ronpa)

Anime Boston 2018:
Shintaro Kisaragi (Kagerou Project)
Yasuke Matsuda (Dangan Ronpa)
Kiki (Kiki’s Delivery Service)

AB 2019:
Axel (Kingdom Hearts)

AB 2022:
Kazuichi Souda (Danganronpa)

AB 2023:
Kazuichi Souda (Danganronpa)
sdfx
Getting the hang of this...

Post by sdfx »

Looking for an awesome person my friend and I met named Julia! She cosplayed as princess peach and her badge name was squirrel. We enjoyed your company and would love to play ddr again together if anyone has her contact please message me!
7 years going strong!

Most recent: Violet Evergarden
tarantucat
Expert Poster

Post by tarantucat »

Looking for the awesome Ori and the Blind Forest cosplayer! They literally made my weekend.
'09: Cosmo (Fairly Odd Parents)
'10: Sly Cooper, Ben 10
'11: Billy Hatcher
'12: Rebecca Chambers (RE0), Syaoran Li (CCS)
'13: Big Boss (MGS3)
'14: Spinelli (Recess), Sunny Emmerich (MGS: Rising)
'15: White Mushroom Heartless (KH1)
'16: Vault Dweller (Fallout), Yarny (Unravel)
'17: Amy Rose (Sonic CD), Regina (Dino Crisis)
'18: Zapp Brannigan (Futurama), Betty Cooper (Riverdale)
'19: Five (Umbrella Academy), Amanda Holliday (Destiny)
'22: Doc (Back 4 Blood)
Rabblt

Post by Rabblt »

im looking for this guy named adam, we met waiting in line to get into the con and started chatting when i accidentally hit you with my bag (still sorry BTW). you were th e first person id made an effort to talk to this year and i really enjoyed our conversation! when i bumped into you the next day i wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out, but i would have felt like i was imposing. kinda regret not giving it a shot though D: if you forgot, my name is savanah! feel free to message me on here or whatnot if i didnt annoy you because id love to be your friend!
♥Attending since 2010♥
gintoki653
Expert Poster

Post by gintoki653 »

Looking for the blue hair Love Live cosplayer. I think her Love Live character is Umi. She was with her Love Live group at the karaoke panel around almost late night at the Hilton. I was leaving and she said I did great on my karaoke performance. First time I've ever received such awesome compliment for my karaoke. Hey Umi, love to meet you again along with your Love Live buddies and hope we can talk about anime music and be great friends. :D
MitsuHime

Post by MitsuHime »

Looking for the awesome two guys I met during the concert line!!! I believe their names are Tony and Jesse (spelling?) They were super awesome and chatted with me the whole time we waited in line and let me sit with them during the concerts! because of them I had an amazing seat and an amazing time (i could have been stuck at the far end away from the stage)
LittleBabyChan

Post by LittleBabyChan »

I'm looking for a guy named 'Rick'. He had a Staff shirt so possible volunteer? He was super cool and we had an improv shoot while I was cosplaying Demon Natsu. He said he sent me a message on fb last time we met but I didn't get one so it might've been sent to another fb page. ):
We met by the second set of escalators on the first floor. Also remember him wearing a lab coat and light blue-ish wig (?) [so possibly cosplaying rick from rick and morty? Hah] HELP REUNITE PLS!!
chemicalapples

Post by chemicalapples »

I'm looking for this person who was cosplaying Clear (broken version) from Dramatical Murder on Friday and Saturday. I didn't get their name, but we chatted during the dmmd photoshoot on Friday and I sat with them and another group of dmmd cosplayers on Saturday night. They were super funny and nice and I'd really like to find them again!
AB 2016
Friday: Clear (Dramatical Murder)
Saturday: Shizuka Hoshijiro (Knights of Sidonia)
Sunday: Armin Arlert (Attack on Titan)

chemicalapples.tumblr.com
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

looking for the Kurama from the cosplay chess on Sunday we took a pic in the Artiest ally, and your the best kurama cosplayer I've ever seen (i wish i took a pic with my cam at the same time) and The Titus cosplayer who was so amazing! I've never had a titus before it was alot of fun!
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
papertoadette
AB Alumni

Post by papertoadette »

madman1502 wrote:So I'm looking for a guy named Phillipe (not sure I spelled that right) who was Taokaka on Friday and Sunday, and Faust from Guilty Gear on Saturday. I never got your last name or any of your socials, so I figured I'd give this a shot since I didn't end up seeing you again after the brief run in Sunday morning.
Oh he's my friend. I'll PM you his facebook!

Michelle Light
Junior Tech Staff 2015-2017
Cosplay Games Staff 2018-2019 We Put the PLAY in Cosplay

Cosplays for 2019: Isabelle from Animal Crossing, Sakura from Card Captor Sakura, Toadette from Mario and ??? from ???
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

I'm also looking for the photographer who was amazing at our photo shoot on Friday night I want the big photo of everyone before people started to leave, i would love it if you pmed it to me on facebook: My facebook is Helia Nanashi, if for some reason you can't reach me on there, please either pm me or post it in here (or in the photo shoot forum)
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
FlyntCoal
I'm new!

Post by FlyntCoal »

I'm looking for the girl who Cosplay'd Sophie Hatter on Friday! She was hanging around the Naruto photoshoot and I gave her a blue flower :) just wanted to thank you for making my Con day awesome.
coffeecake
Veteran Poster

Post by coffeecake »

stokage wrote:I'm looking for a particular Neko Maid from Friday and/or Saturday - she had very dark hair, cat ears, black maid outfit with a white apron, and dark stockings. I would think such a description would be impossible, but almost all of the maids I saw were not cat-eared so perhaps there is a possibility.

I couldn't get her badge name because it was flipped around at the time (doesn't everybody hate how that always happens???)

- S
Was this particular Neko Maid tall? And was she with a girl cosplaying Mega Audino? I was with a Neko maid for part of friday with my Mega Audino cosplay so it may have been her/us.
Anime Boston 2024:
Forest Minish (Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap)
stokage
Expert Poster

Post by stokage »

almightycows wrote:
stokage wrote:I'm looking for a particular Neko Maid from Friday and/or Saturday - she had very dark hair, cat ears, black maid outfit with a white apron, and dark stockings. I would think such a description would be impossible, but almost all of the maids I saw were not cat-eared so perhaps there is a possibility.

- S
Was this particular Neko Maid tall? And was she with a girl cosplaying Mega Audino? I was with a Neko maid for part of friday with my Mega Audino cosplay so it may have been her/us.
Not sure about that...I think she may have had a huge pink plush (she had something pink on her side). She was wearing heels (I'm sure that must have hurt after a while)

- S
AB 2012: S-Kogure Kiminobu (Slam Dunk)
AB 2013: F-Harima Kenji (School Rumble), S-Tuxedo Mask
AB 2014: F-Harima Kenji, S-Chinese Dragon, Tuxedo Mask
AB 2015: S-Jin (Samurai Champloo)
AB 2016: F-Jin, S-Yu Narukami
AB 2017: S-Jin
AB 2018: F-Tuxedo Mask, S-Yu Narukami, Su-Jin
AB 2019: F-Clark Kent, S-Tuxedo Mask, Su-Jin
AB 2020: Cancelled
AB 2021: Cancelled
AB 2022: AB Boycott due to shot requirement
AB 2023: Same as above
AB 2024: Maybe (IF shot requirement is rescinded)
Princess_Kaylin
Obsessed Poster

Post by Princess_Kaylin »

So I got some photos taken of me in my Space April costume from TMNT...I lost the card that stated the site but it was taken by a family where the son was dressed as Ash from Pokemon and the father called himself the cowboy with a camera or Photographer with a cowboy hat.

Does anyone know who this man was and/or his site...he attended the Nintendo Photoshoot on Sunday as well.
===========[2018]============
Princess Celica- Fire Emblem Echoes-----Jill Valentine - Resident Evil 3
-----All Week-end --------------------------------Just during Photoshoot---
Subaru

Post by Subaru »

Looking for Damien who cosplayed Vampire Knight's Kaname. I was Yuki. We passed by each other in the Dealer's room on Saturday and took a photo. I want to send a copy of it back to you!
astromoth
Experienced Poster

Post by astromoth »

Hey! I'm looking for the Lelouch cosplayer who pointed a gun at my Frosche cosplaying friend and commanded my buddy Pantherlily to kill herself. A weirdly worded request, but I know it'll make someone realize who I'm talking about.
2013: Tsunade (Naruto Shippuden)
2014: Butler!Grell (Kuroshitsuji)
2015: Fem!Austria (Hetalia)
2016: Trisha Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
∞: Trisha Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

2016 DEATHMATCH CHAMPION
Sorata(X)arashi

Post by Sorata(X)arashi »

This girl in the lovely fate zero saber cosplay was a joy to meet. She told us everything and then some about the type moon universe. (Not a small endeavour) Her passion was just so genuine...it was almost awe-inspiring. Her name was Siri, Ciri...or something, I know we made a joke about it. Really would have liked to have gotten to become friends.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 ... =bookmarks
Cerebral_Boar
AB Alumni

Post by Cerebral_Boar »

I'm ridiculously late posting this, but I'm looking for the guy who had the cardboard sign that read "Will pilot EVA for affection." He also asked people, including me, "will you be my daddy?" I was Solidus when this happened and was like, "Oh, alright. Since I cannot find Jack..."
Michael St. Pierre
Anime Boston
Junior Tech Staff 2015-2017
Senior Technical Staff 2018-2019

General Tech Staff 2020-present

"Ain't it funny how it is?
You never miss it 'til it's gone away
And my heart is lying there
And will be 'til my dying day"
Wasted Years by Iron Maiden