Fire Emblem 2024

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2024.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

puppyrock3
Expert Poster

Fire Emblem 2024

Post by puppyrock3 »

Hello all! A few Black Eagles members and I hosted the FE meetup in 2023. Would folks be interested in having a meetup and photoshoot again in 2024?

We have some tentative cosplans for part of Friday and Sunday, but if that conflicts with others' schedules, we're more than willing to hand over the hosting to someone else! Or if someone is dying to host the meetup, I'm happy to hand it over regardless and take photos! The squad and I just love seeing everyone's cosplays and would hate to miss out because plans fell through or there's miscommunication or something.

Comment your thoughts and opinions below!
2024 Cosplays
Mimi, Digimon | Gina, the Great Ace Attorney | Kyoka Izumi, Bungo Stray Dogs | Adam & Oka, Sk8 the Infinity

Daniel Grove
puppyrock3
Expert Poster

Re: Fire Emblem 2024

Post by puppyrock3 »

Posting this here as a resource -

2023 FE shot list
  • Everyone (group shot)
  • By Class (archer, sword, axe, lance, mage, healer, other)
  • By Title:
    -1 and 3 (Marth)
    -2 Gaiden/Echoes
    -4 and 5 (Genealogy and Thracia 776)
    -6 and 7 (Sword of Seals/Binding Blade and Blazing Blade)
    -8 (Sacred Stones)
    -9 (Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn)
    -Awakening
    -Fates
    > Hoshido
    > Nohr
    -Heroes
    -Three Houses / Three Hopes / Warriors
    > by house (incl. Ashen Wolves)
    > by house leader (each house and then all leaders together)
    > by retainers (each house and then all retainers together)
    > Byleth
    > teachers/staff
    > Request: green-haired gang (Byleth, Sothis, Rhea, Seteth, Flayn)
    > Request: childhood friends Faerghus Four (Dimitri, Felix, Sylvain, Ingrid)
    -Engage
    > Engage, just the new characters
    - Any remaining titles we missed
  • Character/group requests
    > Request: All lords with their retainers (from all games)
2024 Cosplays
Mimi, Digimon | Gina, the Great Ace Attorney | Kyoka Izumi, Bungo Stray Dogs | Adam & Oka, Sk8 the Infinity

Daniel Grove
ash2ash
Getting the hang of this...

Post by ash2ash »

Ooh I was at the 2023 meetup and it was fun, would love to go to another one in 2024!
Anime Boston 2022: Aether (Genshin Impact), Shoto Todoroki (MHA)
Anime Boston 2023: Takumi (FE Fates), Prince Shoto
Anime Boston 2024: Hange Zoe (AoT), Claude (FE 3 Hopes)
ashanyao
Veteran Poster

Post by ashanyao »

hey there - my friends and i are (hopefully) competing as some fire emblems on saturday in the masquerade and would likely try to at least swing by a meetup if one was hosted! one of us will be emperor edelgard, i will be timeskip lysithea and we may have a timeskip hilda, too. :D
✧・゚:* AB 2024 *:・゚✧
Friday AM ⋆ Sailor Mars
Friday PM ⋆ Princess / Prom Flayn
Saturday ⋆ Timeskip Lysithea (masquerade) - FE3H
Sunday ⋆ Abigail - Stardew Valley

✧・゚:* SOCIALS *:・゚✧
https://www.instagram.com/ashanyao/
https://www.facebook.com/ashanyaocosplay/
https://twitter.com/ashanyao
lucio101
I'm new!

Post by lucio101 »

Yes yes please!!! this would be so much fun to do again!!
puppyrock3
Expert Poster

Post by puppyrock3 »

Hi all! Unfortunately, our schedules are very quickly getting filled up.

Would you like me to block off a time on the meetup schedule, even if the squad and I may be unable to host? and if so, what time? I'm happy to make a FB event, etc. and make sure there is a room available for FE fans to gather. I'm just not sure whether the other hosts from last year and I will be able to attend with the activities we have planned.
2024 Cosplays

Daniel Grove
lucio101
I'm new!

Post by lucio101 »

id be happy with anytime saturday or sunday! or even friday if need be. if you guys arent able to attend i wouldnt mind being a pseudo host just to get things moving along! (I was the Rosado last year if you want to put a face to the name lol)
puppyrock3
Expert Poster

Post by puppyrock3 »

lucio101 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:42 pm id be happy with anytime saturday or sunday! or even friday if need be. if you guys arent able to attend i wouldnt mind being a pseudo host just to get things moving along! (I was the Rosado last year if you want to put a face to the name lol)
Okay, sounds good! Would 10 am or any time after 7pm on Saturday work? On Sunday, 10 am, 11 am, or 2 pm are open, too. The four of us who hosted last year might be able to swing by Saturday, but we definitely won't be able to attend Sunday. Don't let that stop you, though, if that time happens to work best!
2024 Cosplays

Daniel Grove
lucio101
I'm new!

Post by lucio101 »

10 am works for me!! again thank you so much for still willing to put this up I would if i could on my own lol. I hope yall can still pop on by!
puppyrock3
Expert Poster

Post by puppyrock3 »

lucio101 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:26 pm 10 am works for me!! again thank you so much for still willing to put this up I would if i could on my own lol. I hope yall can still pop on by!
It's now on the schedule in Hynes room 102! Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/share/VGMDLWWe ... tid=9VsGKo

Thank you so much for taking this on. We're so excited to see everyone's cosplays throughout the day, even if we don't manage to stop by. I hope we can, though!
2024 Cosplays

Daniel Grove
puppyrock3
Expert Poster

Post by puppyrock3 »

Sorry that we were unable to make it, but Flora shared some photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/EB1tdfsfpTjwGeHWA

Fingers crossed we can come next time!
2024 Cosplays

Daniel Grove