Final Fantasy XIV 2023

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2023.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

Rinny
Getting the hang of this...

Final Fantasy XIV 2023

Post by Rinny »

Saturday April 8th 2pm-3pm The Fens

ONCE AGAIN, come celebrate the one and only critically-acclaimed MMO which features a free trial that includes Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward!

If you're attending AB and you're bringing a FFXIV cosplay, gather a full party and come meet other cosplayers and fans! We had loads of fun with you all last year and are honored to host a gathering for this wonderful fandom again.

Rules for the meetup:
1. Anime Boston rules must be followed at all times, this includes:
-Masks recommended. Please keep your mask on at all times, even while being photographed.
-Respecting the space of others in the meetup. Cosplay is not consent.

2. We must be respectful of any shoots happening before and after us. You can hang out after the meetup as long as you are not in the reserved room as another group would be entering. Please do not disrupt the group before us as we must wait our turn.

3. Please pay attention to when we call up your group! We do not want to do repeats so that we can get through as many requests as possible after we do the initial calls.
4. Respect your fellow cosplayers/attendee, we're all here to have fun!
Pastelise

Re: Final Fantasy XIV 2023

Post by Pastelise »

I was waiting for this thread to show up! I'm a little sad it's on Saturday this year since that's the one day I can't cosplay my WoL in the Songbird outfit. :( I will be excited to see everyone else cosplaying on Saturday though while I will probably be my WoL on Friday!
ab15~ Marry Kozakura & Synchronicity Rin Kagamine
ab16~ Sylveon, Marry Kozakura & Synchronicity Rin Kagamine
ab17~ Marry Kozakura & Kotori Minami(Snow Halation)
ab18~ Kotori Minami (Snow Halation) & Hanamaru Kunikida (Omoi)
ab19~ Sylveon, Hanmaru Kunikida (Water Blue and Omoi)
ab22~ Strelitzia, Jester, Uraraka (gym uniform), Kotori (animal hoodie)
ab23~ Warrior of Light Songbird Attire (FFXIV), Rin Kagamine (Vocaloid), Aerith (FFVII)
Victablook
Expert Poster

Post by Victablook »

i'll be g'raha saturday!! lip sync battle is on the same day, but hopefully i can make it to this meetup!
2024:
tails (sonic)
ryuk (death note)
RavyNevermore

Post by RavyNevermore »

I'll be there as Venat!
— Ravy
Etsy | Twitter | Instagram
Rinny

Post by Rinny »

Aaah it's so nice to see people excited! Even if you're not cosplaying XIV pls come, I would love to see you all and share the love!!

https://fb.me/e/3xL6ik8Px
Rinny

Post by Rinny »

Pastelise wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:44 am I was waiting for this thread to show up! I'm a little sad it's on Saturday this year since that's the one day I can't cosplay my WoL in the Songbird outfit. :( I will be excited to see everyone else cosplaying on Saturday though while I will probably be my WoL on Friday!
Omg the Songbird outfit is so cute, I hope I spot you!! I might do my Songbird too, I'm not sure yet but if we see each other I would love to take some cute idol selfies!!!
Rinny

Post by Rinny »

Victablook wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:26 am i'll be g'raha saturday!! lip sync battle is on the same day, but hopefully i can make it to this meetup!
The lad!! I'm excited to see you there!! I hope the battle turns in your favor!!
Rinny

Post by Rinny »

RavyNevermore wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:33 pm I'll be there as Venat!
ladies and gentlemen... her. <3
Pastelise

Post by Pastelise »

Rinny wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:51 pm
Pastelise wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:44 am I was waiting for this thread to show up! I'm a little sad it's on Saturday this year since that's the one day I can't cosplay my WoL in the Songbird outfit. :( I will be excited to see everyone else cosplaying on Saturday though while I will probably be my WoL on Friday!
Omg the Songbird outfit is so cute, I hope I spot you!! I might do my Songbird too, I'm not sure yet but if we see each other I would love to take some cute idol selfies!!!
I'll be in my songbird outfit Friday afternoon and Sunday! I would love to get cute idol selfies if you have time!
ab15~ Marry Kozakura & Synchronicity Rin Kagamine
ab16~ Sylveon, Marry Kozakura & Synchronicity Rin Kagamine
ab17~ Marry Kozakura & Kotori Minami(Snow Halation)
ab18~ Kotori Minami (Snow Halation) & Hanamaru Kunikida (Omoi)
ab19~ Sylveon, Hanmaru Kunikida (Water Blue and Omoi)
ab22~ Strelitzia, Jester, Uraraka (gym uniform), Kotori (animal hoodie)
ab23~ Warrior of Light Songbird Attire (FFXIV), Rin Kagamine (Vocaloid), Aerith (FFVII)
ScorpiusKamelot
I'm new!

Post by ScorpiusKamelot »

Dunno if I'll make it to the meet-up but catch me at night as Post-SB Zenos in a kimono, I'll probably be in a wheelchair.

On that note, can anyone recommend how to make the damn 3rd eye?
RavyNevermore

Post by RavyNevermore »

Is there an exact location decided yet for this meetup?
— Ravy
RavyNevermore

Post by RavyNevermore »

ScorpiusKamelot wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:18 am Dunno if I'll make it to the meet-up but catch me at night as Post-SB Zenos in a kimono, I'll probably be in a wheelchair.

On that note, can anyone recommend how to make the damn 3rd eye?
I'm planning (for a later Emet-Selch cosplay) to paint a googly eye gold with nail polish or something and stick it to my forehead using...idk wig tape maybe? Spirit gum? got2B? I'll have to take a look at what I have on hand, but googly eyes are pretty light!
— Ravy
RavyNevermore

Post by RavyNevermore »

RavyNevermore wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:23 am Is there an exact location decided yet for this meetup?
nevermind, I figured it out :lol:
for anyone else similarly confused, "The Fens" is what they named a specific room on the 5th floor of the Sheraton and does not refer to the actual fens
— Ravy