Slenderverse/Creepypasta Meetup 2023

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2023.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

EGGonTOAST
Getting the hang of this...

Slenderverse/Creepypasta Meetup 2023

Post by EGGonTOAST »

Hi! :D

This must seem so strange to see on an anime forum, but I've recently gotten back to watching/re-watching a bunch of Slenderverse series and nostalgia has committed a hit and run on me.

I've never cosplayed anyone from the Slenderverse before nor any Creepypastas whatsoever (yes I know creepypastas are not part of the same universe I was just saying that for reference), so I was thinking of doing so at AB 2023 because the urge to do so is itching away at my skin. It also could be because I liked cosplaying Bela Dimitrescu for 2022 and it was fun to find the small group of people who were also from RE8 :lol:

I've realized I should also add that Marble Hornets cosplays are welcome as well since they are neither part of the Slenderverse or Creepypastas it's kinda its own thing that has brought inspiration to both communities.

I'm not expecting a lot of people to be interested in this, maybe like 2 to 3 people, but I guess if there's enough interest I'll host a photoshoot. I've co-hosted a few before so I have some experience under my belt.

I'm fine with doing this for any of the days so it'll be up to what date works best for most people.

I'll make a Facebook event page just to not only help keep people updated, but to also see how much interest there is

Facebook link: https://fb.me/e/5eccnYGem

I know this will come up, so!
If you wanna cosplay a character from Tribetwelve please feel free to do so! We can separate the artist from the art cause f**k Adam Rosner :D
Last edited by EGGonTOAST on Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AB 2024 Lineup:
Friday: Hatsune Miku x Pokemon (Fighting Type Trainer)
Saturday: TBD
Sunday: TBD
EGGonTOAST

Re: Slenderverse/Creepypasta Meetup 2023?

Post by EGGonTOAST »

Update Time!
This is for the people who are interested in this event, but either don't have or like to use facebook for meetups. Don't worry I completely understand! Which is why I'm doing this. It's mostly a copy/paste from my recent post on the FB page :)
-------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone!
It's been awhile since I've last posted, but I'm here to deliver you an update.
I've decided the best day for me to host this meetup will be on Friday! The time I'm sticking to is 1pm, but I am open to changing it if enough people need me to do so.
As of now there is no location chosen, but that's to be expected as its still a bit early to decide.
I look forward to seeing you all soon!
That concludes my update! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or post under this update :D
AB 2024 Lineup:
EGGonTOAST

Re: Slenderverse/Creepypasta Meetup 2023

Post by EGGonTOAST »

Update Time PT. 2
Hello again! I'm here once again to update you all on the photoshoot time and location:

This photoshoot will be held behind the First Floor Escalators by room 105 at 5pm!

Your host was a bit dumb and wasn't able to get anything close to 1pm :lol: . Although having it as a late afternoon shoot is still pretty good and definitely more fitting for the vibe

See you all there!
AB 2024 Lineup: