Ita Bag Gathering 2019

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2019.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

YandereKiwi
Getting the hang of this...

Ita Bag Gathering 2019

Post by YandereKiwi »

Anyone doing an ita bag gathering this year? Or is anyone interested in one?
-
EDIT: Also heard some people interested in a mini-swap meet for the gathering too!

https://www.facebook.com/events/2315016095445286/?ti=as
Last edited by YandereKiwi on Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anime Boston 2020
Friday: Miles Edgeworth (am), Idol!Majima Goro (pm)
Saturday: Tricolor Airline Hatsune Miku
Sunday: Bouquet Eli Ayase
MomoMiraculous
I'm Special!

Re: Ita Bag Gathering 2019

Post by MomoMiraculous »

I mean, I have 3 so I'd be down for a meetup to show off one of them. One of them stays as my permanent medication bag and the other two I'm still collecting things for. One is Miraculous Ladybug bag and the other is a Prompto and Noctis bag from Final Fantasy XV. Let me know if you decide to do a meetup and I'll try and stop by.
2024 Cosplans (Subject to Change)

Rangiku - Bleach
Zenitsu - Demon Slayer
Marie - Splatoon
Tsunade- Naruto
Pidge- Voltron
KQBeans
Expert Poster

Post by KQBeans »

Does anyone here either know how to fix Itabag zippers that pucker open or know someone who wants to meet me at the swap meet for a light blue itabag that does the above?

i bought it at 2017 AB in the dealers room and was kinda disappointed at how it broke so quickly (after leaving the con, of course)

Thanks for any info in advance, if I happen to get my Fire Emblem bag started I’ll consider bringing it around.
YandereKiwi

Post by YandereKiwi »

hakukagi wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:37 am Does anyone here either know how to fix Itabag zippers that pucker open or know someone who wants to meet me at the swap meet for a light blue itabag that does the above?

i bought it at 2017 AB in the dealers room and was kinda disappointed at how it broke so quickly (after leaving the con, of course)

Thanks for any info in advance, if I happen to get my Fire Emblem bag started I’ll consider bringing it around.
https://youtu.be/0wzR6knHA84 this may help
Anime Boston 2020
KQBeans
Expert Poster

Post by KQBeans »

YandereKiwi wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:56 pm
hakukagi wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:37 am Does anyone here either know how to fix Itabag zippers that pucker open or know someone who wants to meet me at the swap meet for a light blue itabag that does the above?

https://youtu.be/0wzR6knHA84 this may help
That looks awesome, I’m definitely looking into that! Thank you!
puppyrock3
Expert Poster

Post by puppyrock3 »

I also have three ita bags, but I'll probably either have my ace attorney one or my animal crossing one with me. My third one is less flashy, haha. I'd love to meet up, though! Maybe at something a little less formal like a swap meet? although an ita bag photo shoot would be fun, too.
2024 Cosplays
Mimi, Digimon | Gina, the Great Ace Attorney | Kyoka Izumi, Bungo Stray Dogs | Adam & Oka, Sk8 the Infinity

Daniel Grove
YandereKiwi

Post by YandereKiwi »

puppyrock3 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:07 pm I also have three ita bags, but I'll probably either have my ace attorney one or my animal crossing one with me. My third one is less flashy, haha. I'd love to meet up, though! Maybe at something a little less formal like a swap meet? although an ita bag photo shoot would be fun, too.
OML I would love to see your Ace Attorney bag. I want to do a narumitsu bag but I can't find enough merch for them.
I'll def try to pick out a time and day for the gathering and let y'all know!
Anime Boston 2020
puppyrock3
Expert Poster

Post by puppyrock3 »

YandereKiwi wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:24 pm
puppyrock3 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:07 pm I also have three ita bags, but I'll probably either have my ace attorney one or my animal crossing one with me. My third one is less flashy, haha. I'd love to meet up, though! Maybe at something a little less formal like a swap meet? although an ita bag photo shoot would be fun, too.
OML I would love to see your Ace Attorney bag. I want to do a narumitsu bag but I can't find enough merch for them.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs1DhTEHNPA ... _copy_link
Here's a photo on my instagram of all of my pins! I have a lot of keychains on it, too, that aren't pictured. I've been adding onto it for a long time.

An artist friend of mine will be at the Anime Boston artist alley this year with some Ace Attorney merch! Their handle most places is Midgaardian. They also have a Wocky Kitaki cosplay!

Have you ever gone to the Turnabout Boston events? Last year at AB was their 5th anniversary~! I have a cool enamel pin from the turnabout boston group on there!

Looking forward to the gathering :)
2024 Cosplays
Mimi, Digimon | Gina, the Great Ace Attorney | Kyoka Izumi, Bungo Stray Dogs | Adam & Oka, Sk8 the Infinity

Daniel Grove
YandereKiwi

Post by YandereKiwi »

puppyrock3 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:34 pm
YandereKiwi wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:24 pm
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs1DhTEHNPA ... _copy_link
Here's a photo on my instagram of all of my pins! I have a lot of keychains on it, too, that aren't pictured. I've been adding onto it for a long time.

An artist friend of mine will be at the Anime Boston artist alley this year with some Ace Attorney merch! Their handle most places is Midgaardian. They also have a Wocky Kitaki cosplay!

Have you ever gone to the Turnabout Boston events? Last year at AB was their 5th anniversary~! I have a cool enamel pin from the turnabout boston group on there!

Looking forward to the gathering :)
This tbh is going to be the first year cosplaying Ace Attorney- Ive been a huge fan for years though. Hope to see you at the con and I'll def buy merch from your friend
Anime Boston 2020
kittengeist

Post by kittengeist »

Hey guys! There's an official Ita Bag meetup being held on Friday at 3 PM at the Heian area! Hope to see you all there!
AB 2024 Lineup:

Friday AM - Cure Majesty
Friday PM - Cure Wing
Saturday - Cure Majesty
Sunday - N/A
Wolfie Pie
Expert Poster

Post by Wolfie Pie »

I have two "completed" ita bags, my Killer Queen/Stray Cat bag (JJBA) and a Gabumon evo line bag (Digimon). I'd be up for seeing other people's bags and customizing tips and tricks.
AB congoer since 2006!
Find me on Instagram @pastelcrayfish
AB24 Cosplans:
Genya Shinazugawa (Demon Slayer) Friday+Saturday
Takashi Mitsuya (Tokyo Revengers) Thursday+Sunday
Nyuu
AB Staff

Post by Nyuu »

Locking the 2019 gatherings, but please feel free to continue sharing your memories, photos, etc in the memories section!
Brian Magnant
Cosplay Events Assistant Manager 2024
Masquerade Coordinator 2020, 2023
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2016-19, 2021-2022

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.
I will protect those who cannot protect themselves.
I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.