Cosplay Gathering Schedule is now live!

Organize cosplay groups, gatherings, and photoshoots in this forum. Post those "Is anyone going as ___?" and "I'm going as ___." threads in here. Please use descriptive subject lines.
Ficus
AB Alumni

Cosplay Gathering Schedule is now live!

Post by Ficus »

If you want to schedule a cosplay Group/Gathering/Public Photoshoot at the Hynes Convention Center then we have a new system this year! After finalizing plans with your group, head to the Cosplay HQ section and select the Photoshoots tab to schedule a public photoshoot. There, you can put your series on the schedule, or see what others are doing. If you just want to view the schedule without creating one, then check here.
Let me know if you have any questions about the new system here in this thread.
Ashley Shaffer
Cosplay Photoshoot and Idol Showcase - 2021
Mariodan23
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Cosplay Gathering Schedule is now live!

Post by Mariodan23 »

Hi, Ficus. How are you? Happy Belated Valentine's Day. I heard that the Cosplay Gathering Schedule is now live. I was wondering if you can post my Anime Boston 2019 My Little Pony Cosplay Photoshoot Gathering Schedule for me please? I'm having it on Sunday, April 21st, 2019 on the 3rd Floor near Room 313 at around 11:40 AM to 12:45 PM.
Ficus
AB Alumni

Post by Ficus »

Hello Mariodan23, with the new system in place, you can now reserve your own spot on the schedule by using the link in the first post and following the instructions on that page.
This way you don't have to wait for any moderators or staff to confirm or add gatherings to the schedule, you have the power to do it yourself.
Ashley Shaffer
Mariodan23

Post by Mariodan23 »

Okay, thanks. I just post my Photoshoot Gathering schedule recently.
JosephW
Veteran Poster

Post by JosephW »

Ooh. This is a really nice sheet. And the individual listings even link to the Facebook pages! Superb organization.
AB 2018: Nick Wilde
AB 2019: Haida (Fri) / Inkling Boy (Sat)
Fetch
Show-off

Post by Fetch »

Ficus wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:06 pm If you want to schedule a cosplay Group/Gathering/Public Photoshoot at the Hynes Convention Center then we have a new system this year! After finalizing plans with your group, head to the Cosplay HQ section and select the Photoshoots tab to see this year's schedule. There, you can put your series on the schedule, or see what others are doing.
Let me know if you have any questions about the new system here in this thread.
When I click that link, it brings me to a page about updating my info, asking for name, email, address, phone, height.

I just want to see the list of photoshoots, not make one or apply to be in any of the programming.
Ficus
AB Alumni

Post by Ficus »

Thank you for the comment Fetch. We have updated the system, and I forgot to update this page. The Cosplay Gatherings page on the main website now has 2 places you can view the schedule. One redirects you to Cosplay HQ where you can create or manage a photoshoot, and the other is to just view the schedule others have made, without having to login to anything.
We will also be posting the schedule to the guidebook app right before the con.
Ashley Shaffer
Roymustang

Post by Roymustang »

Hey does anyone know what happened to the full metal photo meet-up
MomoMiraculous
I'm Special!

Post by MomoMiraculous »

Does anyone know anything about the new/recent anime character photo shoot that just popped up? There's no link to it and I wanted to know details like what they consider new. I'll be Red Blood Cell at that time and can't make the Cells At Work shoot on Saturday so I was hoping to maybe attend that instead.
Planned Cosplays for AB 2020
Tenten- Naruto
Super Sailor Jupiter- Sailor Moon
Duo Maxwell- Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
Jessie- Final Fantasy VII remake
Miaka Yuki- Fushigi Yugi
Elena- Final Fantasy VII
Ficus
AB Alumni

Post by Ficus »

Roymustang wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:41 am Hey does anyone know what happened to the full metal photo meet-up
There is a Fullmetal Alchemist photoshoot on Friday and Saturday currently. Their Facebook event has more of an active discussion for it.
Ashley Shaffer
Roymustang

Post by Roymustang »

The Facebook link says it is canceled
Nexas
Experienced Poster

Post by Nexas »

I tried using the link and it said the feature was coming soon. Was it taken down as we get closer to the con?
Madoka Magica was hoping to grab a last minute slot on Friday at 9PM at the Heian location.
FB link: https://www.facebook.com/events/278132889787438/
AB 2018 - Kyubey (Madoka Magica), Charles Henri Sanson (Fate/Grand Order), Jiraiya (Naruto), Nezu (My Hero Academia)