Persona 5 Maids Gathering 2019

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2019.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

HaruOkumama
I'm new!

Persona 5 Maids Gathering 2019

Post by HaruOkumama »

Hey there! Nice to meet you! As you can tell by my username, I love Persona 5. Currently, some friends and I have decided to go to Anime Boston in 2019 as a maid group. We only have 4 out of 8 phantom thieves, and we're itching to gather an entire group up of everyone in maid outfits! It's bound to be really, really fun, and great for photoshoot material!!

I really love Persona 5, and last year I got to do my first real cosplay, so I want to keep going, and keep making memories with my Persona-loving friends if I can. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to message me here, on Discord (Empress Haru#5752), or, if you'd like, private message me and I can add you on Facebook! I would be so grateful if anyone was interested.

For reference, here are all the Phantom Thieves, and next to them I'll list if they've been claimed or not:
Joker/Akira/Ren: -Claimed-
Panther/Ann: -Claimed-
Skull/Ryuji: -Open-
Fox/Yusuke: -Open-
Queen/Makoto: -Claimed-
Oracle/Futaba: -Claimed-
Noir/Haru: -Claimed-
Crow/Akechi: -Open-

Again, feel free to message me if you're interested!
P.S. We plan on making embroidered patches of each Persona, if you're interested!
QuietRabbit
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Persona 5 Maids Gathering 2019

Post by QuietRabbit »

Hello, I'm not much of a someone who cosplay, but I would love to take some photos, if that is okay, what day, location, and time would everybody be meeting up?
Nyuu
AB Staff

Re: Persona 5 Maids Gathering 2019

Post by Nyuu »

Locking the 2019 gatherings, but please feel free to continue sharing your memories, photos, etc in the memories section!
Brian Magnant
Cosplay Events Assistant Manager 2024
Masquerade Coordinator 2020, 2023
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2016-19, 2021-2022

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.
I will protect those who cannot protect themselves.
I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.