The Eight Precepts of Death cosplayers needed!

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2019.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

ninjablue
Getting the hang of this...

The Eight Precepts of Death cosplayers needed!

Post by ninjablue »

Hello there!

My friends and I are doing a cosplay group of Overhaul and the Eight Precepts of Death from My Hero Academia. We are looking for the following characters: Katsukame, Nemoto, Rappa, Hojo, Sakaki, Tengai and possibly Mimic. Please DM me if you are interested! :D

EDIT! Nemoto and Rappa have been taken!
More info on the event! We plan to have this group happen on Saturday morning (Probably around 10am) Photographer will be taken care by me
AB 2016- Yato from Noragami
AB 2017- Kite (genderbend) from HunterxHunter 2011, Yato from Noragami, Bubble Era Yato from Noragami, Neo from RWBY
AB 2018- Yato from Noragami, Earth-chan, Kite (genderbend) from HunterxHunter, Overhaul from My Hero Academia, Shishikura Seiji from My Hero Academia
AB 2019- Hakuryuu Ren from Magi (Fri AM), Kite (genderbend) from Hunter x Hunter 2011 (Fri PM), Chronostatis from My Hero Academia (Sat and Sun)

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ninjabluecosplay/?hl=en
Nyuu
AB Staff

Re: The Eight Precepts of Death cosplayers needed!

Post by Nyuu »

Locking the 2019 gatherings, but please feel free to continue sharing your memories, photos, etc in the memories section!
Brian Magnant
Cosplay Events Assistant Manager 2024
Masquerade Coordinator 2020, 2023
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2016-19, 2021-2022

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.
I will protect those who cannot protect themselves.
I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.