Undertale/Deltarune Gathering 2023?

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2023.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

milkfake
I'm new!

Undertale/Deltarune Gathering 2023?

Post by milkfake »

Heya! I’m very new to the forums, but have attended Anime Boston for a long time (so looking forward to this year!!)
I have zero experience hosting a gathering/photoshoot, but have a small friend group with some Deltarune characters we’re going as (Kris, Noelle, Spamton). Didn’t see any topic yet or anything on the photoshoot schedule for Undertale/Deltarune, and figured to poke my head in here and ask if anyone else is going with those themes!
I’m not confident enough to host anything entirely on my own, but would be down to help out if anyone else was interested!
wynniewhite
I'm new!

Re: Undertale/Deltarune Gathering 2023?

Post by wynniewhite »

Im not sure if I'm going as Ralsei on friday or saturday yet, (or multiple days, because its the warmest costume i own and id like to Not Freeze LOL) but i'd be more than pleased to meet up with yall and get a few photos!! <3
milkfake
I'm new!

Post by milkfake »

(I hope I’m using the reply feature right lol)
Oooh, sweet!! I think our Spamton is going to be dressed in that cosplay all weekend, but Noelle is going Saturday. Not sure on Kris. So, sometime Saturday might be fun!
wynniewhite
I'm new!

Post by wynniewhite »

(dw, its been years since i used the ab forums, im sure i have like 6 accts at this point, ive never figured out how to use them LOL)

Sure!! at this point I have over 400 hours logged in making this cosplay and the weather report says overcast and 25% chance of rain (like every AB,,) so i think if i dont wear some version of him all weekend i'll be kicking myself. Were the only people in this thread, but if its easier notif-wise, my twt is notWinnifred and my insta is WynnieWhite, if you wanna send a dm to keep in better touch?
Hiroshi
I'm new!

Post by Hiroshi »

Hello! I'm sorta new to all this too. I'm not sure where or how gatherings work. I always watched the UnderTale Gatherings in 2016. I'd love to maybe meet up and have some fun with our cosplay characters!
ampaignvestal
I'm new!

Post by ampaignvestal »

If I don't dress like him this weekend, I'll be disappointeddordle in myself. Were the only ones involved in this topic, so if it helps notifically, thats great.
florencepugh
I'm new!

Post by florencepugh »

I'm genuinely interested in getting involved with organizing the Deltarune photoshoot at Anime Boston!
contexto
handfulshark
I'm new!

Post by handfulshark »

sounds interesting. Can I join you guys?
x trench run
Last edited by handfulshark on Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
victorpatrick
Getting the hang of this...

Post by victorpatrick »

Sincerely, I'd want to help with setting up the Deltarune picture shoot at Anime Boston!  tunnel rush