Ensemble Stars!! Meetup 2023

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2023.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

fourleafprince
Getting the hang of this...

Ensemble Stars!! Meetup 2023

Post by fourleafprince »

hi ! i hosted last year's enstars meetup and seeing as this year is idol themed, we'd do another one ! even if you arent in cosplay, come by and hang out !!

meeting will be very casual, people can take photos as they wish, and generally we'd just hang out as prisoners of hell
AB2023 Cosplay
Ritsu Sakuma (Ensemble Stars!!) - Horror Night Halloween
Ritsu Sakuma (Ensemble Stars!!) - ???
davepilled
I'm new!

Re: Ensemble Stars!! Meetup 2023

Post by davepilled »

what day would the enstars meetup be on, and what time/location? i'd prefer it be on sunday but whatever is best for you will work. also, is there a facebook group or some other type of gc?
Jix88

Post by Jix88 »

fourleafprince wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:00 pm hi ! i hosted last year's enstars meetup and seeing as this year is idol themed, we'd do another one ! even if you arent in cosplay, come by and hang out !!

meeting will be very casual, people can take photos as they wish, and generally we'd just hang out as prisoners of hell
Was there a date and time for this?! I'd love to join a meet up but nothing was mentioned 😅
Jix88

Post by Jix88 »

davepilled wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:28 pm what day would the enstars meetup be on, and what time/location? i'd prefer it be on sunday but whatever is best for you will work. also, is there a facebook group or some other type of gc?
I will actually be cosplaying Fri and Sat from Enstars... Sunday I probably have to leave early for Easter 😞 Trying to convince my family that I really don't need to be there this year 🤷