Owl house photo shoot

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2023.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

Toni-chan
Getting the hang of this...

Owl house photo shoot

Post by Toni-chan »

I’m wondering if anyone (the workers as well) will be willing to help put together the owl house group photo shoot? I haven’t seen anything about there being one. I kinda hope to get one as the series is just about over.
Insta/tiktok: itsmetoni_cosplays
They/them/theirs
puppyrock3
Expert Poster

Re: Owl house photo shoot

Post by puppyrock3 »

I would love to take photos if there is one and I'm available! I don't have an owl house cosplay in the works, however
2024 Cosplays
Mimi, Digimon | Gina, the Great Ace Attorney | Kyoka Izumi, Bungo Stray Dogs | Adam & Oka, Sk8 the Infinity

Daniel Grove
soulshipping
Expert Poster

Post by soulshipping »

Hi there! Not cosplaying but definitely down to meet some fellow TOH fans! c: I can also help with managing a shoot, despite my quiet voice (since I've done so twice)
Ezra - Your resident non-binary con-goer! She/they pronouns.
Toni-chan

Post by Toni-chan »

Soulshipping are you a worker for the con? Puppyrock3, if there is a photoshoot for the owl house yes can you please be the one who does the photos? I’m not sure how this works as I’m new to anime Boston and never have done nor asked for photo shoots to be done. I was thinking maybe Saturday mid morning for this shoot but not sure what control I would have over the planning of it.
They/them/theirs
soulshipping
Expert Poster

Post by soulshipping »

Toni-chan wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:41 pm Soulshipping are you a worker for the con? Puppyrock3, if there is a photoshoot for the owl house yes can you please be the one who does the photos? I’m not sure how this works as I’m new to anime Boston and never have done nor asked for photo shoots to be done. I was thinking maybe Saturday mid morning for this shoot but not sure what control I would have over the planning of it.
I do not work for the con, I just have experience running small meetups! Might be running a Yu-Gi-Oh one on Friday, so Saturday morning would be a great time for me.
As for officially scheduling it, I'm pretty sure we have to wait for the cosplay meetup schedule to open for input! Should be sometime within the month. :)
Toni-chan

Post by Toni-chan »

I feel like they might be up and running. I tried to follow the directions online but I still can’t help that I did it wrong. It says to post it on here to get a worker to be a part of it. I want to do another photoshoot as well, so far no one has replied to that one as well. And I know the owl house isn’t considered an anime but I know many people who do love it and some will be attending the con. It would be nice to get a photoshoot with it ending in a way to celebrate the series in a way.
They/them/theirs
soulshipping
Expert Poster

Post by soulshipping »

Toni-chan wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:34 pm I feel like they might be up and running. I tried to follow the directions online but I still can’t help that I did it wrong. It says to post it on here to get a worker to be a part of it. I want to do another photoshoot as well, so far no one has replied to that one as well. And I know the owl house isn’t considered an anime but I know many people who do love it and some will be attending the con. It would be nice to get a photoshoot with it ending in a way to celebrate the series in a way.
I should be able to do it, lemme log into Cosplay HQ! Some people might not have access to it this year if they're new.
What time are you thinking of? I'd suggest 11 AM, just so people aren't rushing to get to the meetup.
Toni-chan

Post by Toni-chan »

Yes I was thinking 11/12 ish for the photoshoot. And please do I am not sure if I can locate cosplay hq forum.
They/them/theirs
soulshipping
Expert Poster

Post by soulshipping »

Toni-chan wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:26 pm Yes I was thinking 11/12 ish for the photoshoot. And please do I am not sure if I can locate cosplay hq forum.
Booked for 11am outside room 313! Hope that is good, I'll be around to help out.
Toni-chan

Post by Toni-chan »

Omg thank you!!
They/them/theirs
Toni-chan

Post by Toni-chan »

I also made a fb Event of this https://fb.me/e/2hSOJ86L5?mibextid=RQdjqZ feel free to do whatever with this link
They/them/theirs
Toni-chan

Post by Toni-chan »

this is my first sever ever. i know its not much. probs did something wrong. just like let me know what to fix. if you want to fix something just ask and i can make you an editor or something for a bit. link doesnt expire share it with the humans, witches, warlocks, titans, etc that you know https://discord.gg/9bMY5MsyaS
They/them/theirs
puppyrock3
Expert Poster

Post by puppyrock3 »

Toni-chan wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:41 pm Puppyrock3, if there is a photoshoot for the owl house yes can you please be the one who does the photos?
I'll check with my group that I'm traveling with, but so far I don't see any conflicts with Friday at 11 am!
2024 Cosplays
Mimi, Digimon | Gina, the Great Ace Attorney | Kyoka Izumi, Bungo Stray Dogs | Adam & Oka, Sk8 the Infinity

Daniel Grove
soulshipping
Expert Poster

Post by soulshipping »

HELLO! We're changing the time for the meetup to 7pm, same location. Just letting everyone know.
puppyrock3
Expert Poster

Post by puppyrock3 »

soulshipping wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:27 am HELLO! We're changing the time for the meetup to 7pm, same location. Just letting everyone know.
Unfortunately, I am not able to make the new time as I will be attending the mob psycho photoshoot.

If you're still looking to have me as a photographer, it looks like room 105 is open (right before mob) at 6pm or else a friend of user @PeppermintFeather, who I am traveling with, is offering to take photos as well. I can have them reach out if they're available!
2024 Cosplays

Daniel Grove
soulshipping
Expert Poster

Post by soulshipping »

puppyrock3 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:47 pm
soulshipping wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:27 am HELLO! We're changing the time for the meetup to 7pm, same location. Just letting everyone know.
Unfortunately, I am not able to make the new time as I will be attending the mob psycho photoshoot.

If you're still looking to have me as a photographer, it looks like room 105 is open (right before mob) at 6pm or else a friend of user @PeppermintFeather, who I am traveling with, is offering to take photos as well. I can have them reach out if they're available!
That would be fantastic, thanks!
Sorry you can't make it, though.
puppyrock3
Expert Poster

Post by puppyrock3 »

soulshipping wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:46 pm That would be fantastic, thanks!
PeppermintFeather sent the info. to Toni-chan :D
2024 Cosplays

Daniel Grove
soulshipping
Expert Poster

Post by soulshipping »

puppyrock3 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:32 pm
soulshipping wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:46 pm That would be fantastic, thanks!
PeppermintFeather sent the info. to Toni-chan :D
Excellent!
puppyrock3
Expert Poster

Post by puppyrock3 »

The photoshoot I was at ended early, so I made the 2nd half of the Owl House shoot! Here are my photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/QDUiiuPEL2ig2kT77
2024 Cosplays

Daniel Grove