Disney Cosplay Gathering 2023!

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2023.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

KateTheGreatCosplays
I'm new!

Disney Cosplay Gathering 2023!

Post by KateTheGreatCosplays »

Sunday, April 9th at 11:30am
Riverway Room, Sheraton Hotel 5th floor
Event link: https://fb.me/e/2wKQ7yk3T

Be our guest at Anime Boston's Disney photoshoot! From courageous princesses and charming princes to sinister villains and silly sidekicks, all Disney and Pixar characters are welcome! This includes characters from cartoons, television series, games, and movies, animated and live action.* Disney fans of all ages are welcome to attend, whether or not you are in cosplay. We will focus on taking pictures of cosplayers by movie and character and end with a group shot of all cosplayers and fans who would like to be photographed.

Please note that because this meetup is open to children, all costumes and behavior must be kept PG.

*Star Wars and Marvel characters are not included.

A Sunday badge to Anime Boston is required to attend.

About the host: Kate the Great Cosplays has always loved Disney! She chose many Disney costumes for Halloween as a child and wore her first Disney cosplay to New York Comic Con in 2019. She had so much fun interacting as Tinkerbell all day that she started volunteering, working for, and running character entertainment companies. She loves the joy people of all ages have seeing their favorite characters brought to life and the magical memories she makes when she meets other Disney cosplayers and performers. Last year she hosted the Disney cosplay photoshoot at Connecticon. She has hosted other photoshoots at New York Comic Con and PAX Unplugged. Please reach out to her if you have any questions!

We are still looking for an official photographer for this event.
Princess Performer, Cosplayer, Critical Role Community Organizer, Dungeons & Dragons Streamer on Don't Kill My Character.

Hosting the Saturday Critical Role cosplay meetup and Sunday Disney cosplay meetup at Anime Boston 2023!

Kate The Great Cosplays: https://linktr.ee/katethegreatcosplays
Don't Kill My Character: https://linktr.ee/dontkillmycharacterdnd
Hetaliafangirl45
Expert Poster

Re: Disney Cosplay Gathering 2023!

Post by Hetaliafangirl45 »

I would love to join the Disney Cosplay Gathering as I'll be Wendy Darling on Sunday from the classic animated version. I did a similar photoshoot a few years ago cross-playing Jack Skellington with a Sandy Claws hat. I had invited along a fem Jack Skellington, I randomly met in a panel so hopefully I'll run into her again here. :lol:
AB2023
Friday: Illyana Rasputin (X-Men New Mutants)
Saturday: Aletta (Isekai Shokudou/Restaurant To Another World)
Sunday: Wendy Darling (Peter Pan Disney Animated Classic)
Josh54
I'm new!

Post by Josh54 »

I really enjoyed this event but regret not being able to attend it. Will it be held on another occasion?

word hurdle
Last edited by Josh54 on Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ficus
AB Staff

Post by Ficus »

There's a variety of Cosplay Gatherings held every year. So long as someone wants to host a Disney gathering, then it will be held again.
Ashley Shaffer
Cosplay Gatherings and Photosets Staff- 2024