Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint photoshoot

Organize cosplay groups, gatherings, and photoshoots in this forum. Post those "Is anyone going as ___?" and "I'm going as ___." threads in here. Please use descriptive subject lines.
demonkingkuroko99
I'm new!

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint photoshoot

Post by demonkingkuroko99 »

■■■

Hello :3 im Kuro. as Kim Dokja on Saturday of AB, im looking to meet other ORV fans and host a cosplay photoshoot.

i've hosted for multiple fandoms before, most regularly Tokyo Ghoul at many cons besides Anime Boston. because of that, i hope i can run an enjoyable event alongside AB staff and security.

this post is an interest check and general gathering point for other fans to connect before and after the con.
Meet-up Info:
SUSHI - Under Escalators near Room 105
Saturday May 28 5:00PM-6:00PM
schedule link: https://www.animeboston.com/cosplay/cosplay_photoshoots

■■■

[[sidenote: i used to have an account under centipede and forums refuse to let me login. anyone experienced something similar?]]
Last edited by demonkingkuroko99 on Sat May 28, 2022 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
he/him
Kuroko99 everywhere online
21+
KLOVER
AB Staff

Re: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint photoshoot

Post by KLOVER »

glad to see you're back! (´꒳`) looking forward to seeing you around this weekend ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
still catching up reading the novel at breakneck speed but casually going around the halls during shift Saturday as early-scenario Jung Heewon (without a sword because i only have real practice ones that hurt oof ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ )
Sara Tran ~ KLOVER
Cosplay Gathering & Photoshoot Coordinator 2022
Con-attendee since 2016
Security Staff 2019
demonkingkuroko99
I'm new!

Re: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint photoshoot

Post by demonkingkuroko99 »

KLOVER wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:28 am glad to see you're back! (´꒳`) looking forward to seeing you around this weekend ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
still catching up reading the novel at breakneck speed but casually going around the halls during shift Saturday as early-scenario Jung Heewon (without a sword because i only have real practice ones that hurt oof ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ )
Heewon-ssi!!! yes! also having an actual practice sword is also my reason for not bringing YJH hahah
he/him
Kuroko99 everywhere online
21+