East Coast Metal Gear Cosplay Union 10th Anniversary Photoshoot: 2009-2019

Organize cosplay groups, gatherings, and photoshoots in this forum. Post those "Is anyone going as ___?" and "I'm going as ___." threads in here. Please use descriptive subject lines.
Darkvyse88
Determined Poster

East Coast Metal Gear Cosplay Union 10th Anniversary Photoshoot: 2009-2019

Post by Darkvyse88 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:39 pm

*Incoming Codec Transmission*

To all Metal Gear Cosplayers new and old, it's time to start counting down the Tenth Year of the Anime Boston Metal Gear Cosplay Group! This page is to post cosplay plans, times, locations, and the overall meeting of awesome people. Ever since 2009, I have been running this group and I am blessed that I continue to make awesome friends as we move towards taking over the con!

We have an East Coast Metal Gear Solid Cosplay Page on Facebook. Click the link below to join.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/614018392088890/

There is also a link to the FB event on there as well. This will be held Friday and Saturday and I will book the Hilton rooms like last year. Times will be posted as it gets closer to the weekend.

I plan on bringing Kazuhira MIller (MGS V) and The Sorrow (MGS 3) with me for cosplays.

See you all real soon!

*Transmission Ends*
Cosplay Plans for Anime Boston 2018 TBD

Cerebral_Boar
AB Staff

Re: East Coast Metal Gear Cosplay Union 10th Anniversary Photoshoot: 2009-2019

Post by Cerebral_Boar » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:23 pm

I'll probably show up, but I'm not sure if I'll have my Fatman cosplay ready. It will be my first foamsmithing cosplay and easily the most challenging one to date; I'm not even sure where to begin. I plan on staffing night shift for AB19 because morning shift this year was a mistake.
Michael St. Pierre
Anime Boston
Junior Tech Staff 2015-2017
Senior Technical Staff 2018-present

Time is the one thing you don't have. Maybe you should reconsider your priorities?"
-Richard, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number