The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2015.
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

striker923 wrote:
Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote: SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE FACEBOOK YOU KNOW!
Someone who uses Facebook more than I do can correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that they can make their album public that anyone can view them even without being logged in to FB. So if you're having trouble accessing the FB album, it's possible the album was not made public.

Also, please realize that using all caps in an online forum is considered screaming, so I would ask that you please demonstrate your concerns in more constructive way, e.g. "I'm unable to view your album because I don't have Facebook. Would you be willing to make it public so that I may view them? Thank you!"
opps sorry i think at the time i didn't realize my cap locks was on ._.; (it happens) I'm multytasking usually when I'm on the AB fourms i'm on Twitter as well.

sometimes i like to cap lock on my twitter page cause i get exited about something and i forget to take the cap locks off ><;

i didn't mean to come off as screaming or angry ._.; sometimes my cap lock button sticks and i don't always know it's on (i don't look at the screen while i'm typing ._.; sorry i'll pay atation more when i hit send ><;
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
phx_7
I'm new!

Post by phx_7 »

Looking for a Maki cosplayer (from Love Live), saw you on Sunday but forgot to ask for pictures, you looked amazing!
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

I'm looking for the photographer who took the HunterXHunter group picture on Saturday around noon time. He told us where the pictures were going to be, but I forgot. that was the only time i got into the crossover and I would like to see my old friends
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
PatternerMage
Expert Poster

Post by PatternerMage »

I would love to find the beautiful Daenerys who was a performance judge at the masquerade! You had the most impressive beadwork on your dress, and we talked some after the masquerade (I was Holo the Wisewolf)...but if you gave me a card with your info on it, I apologize that I cannot figure out which one it is among the many I received over the course of the weekend x3
striker923
AB Staff

Post by striker923 »

Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote:
striker923 wrote:
Someone who uses Facebook more than I do can correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that they can make their album public that anyone can view them even without being logged in to FB. So if you're having trouble accessing the FB album, it's possible the album was not made public.

Also, please realize that using all caps in an online forum is considered screaming, so I would ask that you please demonstrate your concerns in more constructive way, e.g. "I'm unable to view your album because I don't have Facebook. Would you be willing to make it public so that I may view them? Thank you!"
opps sorry i think at the time i didn't realize my cap locks was on ._.; (it happens) I'm multytasking usually when I'm on the AB fourms i'm on Twitter as well.

sometimes i like to cap lock on my twitter page cause i get exited about something and i forget to take the cap locks off ><;

i didn't mean to come off as screaming or angry ._.; sometimes my cap lock button sticks and i don't always know it's on (i don't look at the screen while i'm typing ._.; sorry i'll pay atation more when i hit send ><;
It happens to the best of the us, this was more as just an awareness thing. :)
Kim Miller Brown
2022 Outreach Manager
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

striker923 wrote:
Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote:
striker923 wrote:

It happens to the best of the us, this was more as just an awareness thing. :)

thanks next time i'll try to be more careful ._.;
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho

WertPhotography
Experienced Poster

Post by WertPhotography »

Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote:I'm looking for the photographer who took the HunterXHunter group picture on Saturday around noon time. He told us where the pictures were going to be, but I forgot. that was the only time i got into the crossover and I would like to see my old friends
I have no idea if it was me or not, but you can have a look at my album and see.

Facebook album for Saturday's photos.

This was the only large group I shot at noon, but <shrug>

MrEpik
Getting the hang of this...

Post by MrEpik »

Hey it's me ! MR SATAN! THE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD AND SAVOIR OF THE UNIVERSE
Stop entertaining thoughts of greatness. And let Greatness himself entertain you !
FarFromRedemption
Dedicated Poster

Post by FarFromRedemption »

Greetings,

I am looking for "the crazy koolaid drink cult girl" from the semi-yuri round of the all ages dating game. I rightfully won a date with you...please please don't leave to Groose! JK I'll take Groose on a date and by choice even. Love ya Groose!!
Koolaid Drink Cult girl you were fantastic as was everyone else. It really was fun listening to all of you bicker over there and then the almost pep-talk answers you guys gave me XD
Hanji (from the All Ages Dating game and Chess) you were fun to chill with while we waited for our rounds and drugging me during the chess match. lets keep what happened in the basement a secret ok. ;)

To the rest of my fellow cosplay game folks it was fun see y'all next year!!!

<3
Loki/Sheik
Potential Cosplays for 2022
Ban (The Seven Deadly Sins)
Archon Rex Lapis/Zhongli (Genshin Impact)
Nikaido (DoroheDoro) *maybe*
wheatwolf
I'm new!

Holo the Wise Wolf Cosplayer (@LP Santa)

Post by wheatwolf »

I saw LP Santa's topic on the other forum and created an account to respond to him/her. I think I'm the cosplayer (s)he was looking for since I didn't see other Holos at AB 2015... If anyone else is looking for me, I'll check here periodically. I also can't send PMs since my account is new, so I guess I'll post around until I can :D
striker923
AB Staff

Re: Who did the Holo (The Wise Wolf) cosplay?

Post by striker923 »

Ficus wrote:Hello, there is a whole sub-forum for finding people, including specific cosplayers, over here: 2015 Memories Forum. You're more likely to find the person if you search there.

Merged this from Cosplay to here, thanks!
Kim Miller Brown
2022 Outreach Manager
dompel
I'm new!

Post by dompel »

There was a pro-looking photographer who was on the 3rd floor hallway on Saturday who had a white background taped up on the wall. He took some really cool photos of me and my friends. I've been looking all over for him photos but I haven't seen him. Anyone know who he could have been?
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

WertPhotography wrote:
Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote:I'm looking for the photographer who took the HunterXHunter group picture on Saturday around noon time. He told us where the pictures were going to be, but I forgot. that was the only time i got into the crossover and I would like to see my old friends
I have no idea if it was me or not, but you can have a look at my album and see.

Facebook album for Saturday's photos.

This was the only large group I shot at noon, but <shrug>

nope sorry that's not us. we're the big group. (with very little people as in short) that your posting a pic of is dbz but thanks for trying ^^
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho

GoggleBoy
AB Staff

Post by GoggleBoy »

Contradan wrote:I am looking for the Roy Mustang from FMA, Maka from soul eater and really everyone from Cosplay Death Match! I was the Major Armstrong and thought you all were awesome! It was my first event ever and it was an absolute blast and I really thank the Simon cosplayer from Gurren Lagann and Mako from kill la kill for being really kind and calming my nerves! If you wish to befriend my page is Contradan Cosplay on the book of faces.
I was the Maximillian Pegasus aka First Death in Deathmatch
~Kirk Davis
Cosplay Chess Coordinator - AB 2018 to Present
An actual official Yu-Gi-Oh judge who cosplays Pegasus
First one to die - AB Deathmatch 2014-2017

"He used to be a volleyball player like the rest, then he took a bullet to the knee." - Me, enjoying all the ensuing cringe that came afterwards.
Americanzombie26
Veteran Poster

Post by Americanzombie26 »

FarFromRedemption wrote:Greetings,

I am looking for "the crazy koolaid drink cult girl" from the semi-yuri round of the all ages dating game. I rightfully won a date with you...please please don't leave to Groose! JK I'll take Groose on a date and by choice even. Love ya Groose!!
Koolaid Drink Cult girl you were fantastic as was everyone else. It really was fun listening to all of you bicker over there and then the almost pep-talk answers you guys gave me XD
Hanji (from the All Ages Dating game and Chess) you were fun to chill with while we waited for our rounds and drugging me during the chess match. lets keep what happened in the basement a secret ok. ;)

To the rest of my fellow cosplay game folks it was fun see y'all next year!!!

<3
Loki/Sheik
HEY! Its your lovely neighborhood Hanji here! Ready for another round of fun chit chat and killing you! I had an excellent time! And no promises that that information will stay locked in the basement. You never know, some people are really good at picking locks!

But totally feel free to contact me. I am on the book of faces at Dani Filkins ( https://www.facebook.com/americanzombie26 ) or my cosplay page ( https://www.facebook.com/americanzombie ... page_panel )
AB'16 Cosplays:
Lambo - Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Attending AB since '09
ozymandias
I'm new!

Post by ozymandias »

I'm looking for the folks who joined the Fate/cosplay group on Saturday! I know this is very late, but you all were a very nice bunch and I was curious to see if we could swap photos or whatever else have you.

(I was the CCC Gilgamesh, haha.)
Pathfinder

Post by Pathfinder »

tokyograndpa wrote:I'm looking for the Phantom Blood Dio from the Jojo photoshoots (aka Mama Dio). You are fully worth making an Instagram for, I'll absolutely follow you.
Her handle is MissLady and she's a member of East Blue Cosplay. :) You will find access to her on our group's facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/eastbluecosplay I am certain Mama Dio will be happy to find one of her babies.
Joshua Dauphinais, Anime Boston Hall Cosplay Coordinator 2009-2012.

My Law cosplay brings all the girls to the yard.

Muurasaki

Post by Muurasaki »

i too am looking for some Hunter x Hunter pictures that were taken with a huge group on Saturday; i was the Kurapika that joined in for a few pics then left uou
Coco Strawbunny
Determined Poster

Keisan...

Post by Coco Strawbunny »

hi keisan. I was wondering if I could get a copy of the pic we took together after the chess match? idk how else to contact you.
2014 Logan Walker (COD) & Edward Elric ~FMA
2015: Naruto uzumaki, Kurama (naruto)
2016: Renamon (digimon), Naruto
2017: chibisuke (dragon drive), Naruto
2018: sawsbuck (pokemon), ash (pokemon)
2022: delphox (pokemon), fatgum (MHA), more?
my cosplay page: http://www.facebook.com/KitsuneCosplay323/
my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk8pa7RFYKkA27BztmGZrJw
striker923
AB Staff

Re: Keisan...

Post by striker923 »

Flint Fox wrote:hi keisan. I was wondering if I could get a copy of the pic we took together after the chess match? idk how else to contact you.
Did you try sending them a PM first?
Kim Miller Brown
2022 Outreach Manager
Coco Strawbunny
Determined Poster

Post by Coco Strawbunny »

striker923 wrote:
Flint Fox wrote:hi keisan. I was wondering if I could get a copy of the pic we took together after the chess match? idk how else to contact you.
Did you try sending them a PM first?
i don't know their forum name
2014 Logan Walker (COD) & Edward Elric ~FMA
2015: Naruto uzumaki, Kurama (naruto)
2016: Renamon (digimon), Naruto
2017: chibisuke (dragon drive), Naruto
2018: sawsbuck (pokemon), ash (pokemon)
2022: delphox (pokemon), fatgum (MHA), more?
my cosplay page: http://www.facebook.com/KitsuneCosplay323/
my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk8pa7RFYKkA27BztmGZrJw
striker923
AB Staff

Post by striker923 »

Sorry, I had assumed Keisan was possibly the forum name.
Kim Miller Brown
2022 Outreach Manager
Hetaliafangirl45
Expert Poster

Post by Hetaliafangirl45 »

I'm looking for a couple of awesome cosplayers first set of people is the very friendly Gravity Falls Dipper that was with a Belarus. They spotted me on the floor Friday while I was in Sealand. We talked about Hetalia and whether or not there was any France or Russia cosplayers running around. Second is the lovely Sally that I posed with at the Disney OTP photoshoot, I never caught her name so hopefully I can find her here. Shoutout to the Sally who played my OTP partner your stitches were perfect. Another person I'm looking for is the adorable Lilo with the giant fluffy Stitch, I didn't catch her name but she was amazingly sweet. I have pictures of the Sally and Lilo but I don't know how to post them here :| Please reply if you were the ones I spoke to during the con would love to be friends with all of you guys :lol:
Last edited by Hetaliafangirl45 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AB2023
Friday: Illyana Rasputin (X-Men New Mutants)
Saturday: Aletta (Isekai Shokudou/Restaurant To Another World)
Sunday: Wendy Darling (Peter Pan Disney Animated Classic)
hanarin
I'm new!

Post by hanarin »

Im looking for the alois trancy cosplayer i met in line for the madoka magica panel, i loved talking to u and id love to get in touch ^^
Ike
I'm new!

Post by Ike »

I'm looking for the captain of Team Britain from Cards Against Boston 2015.

He was wearing a charizard suit.

Here we are pictured later after the event, but I never got his details.

Ithrowpeople

Post by Ithrowpeople »

Half I'm looking for, half almost a year ago TIFU kind of thing. Met a girl in line at one of the last panels on Saturday night (which end up being full), we hit it off, I was acting outrageous, running around with my friends on my shoulders, making you laugh. I could tell you were in to me, I should've asked you for your number, but I got nervous and pretty much ran away from you (but played it cool like we were just going somewhere else, but was screaming like a baby inside). I remembered that your from RI and were with one of your friends. -_-
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

prince_nutella wrote:Yo, armored Wasabi here :D
Essy wrote:
Atree wrote:To the Big Hero 6 cosplayers on Sunday afternoon taking photos in the hall leading out to the Pru:
I noticed you didn't have a Hiro and I really wanted to jump in but social anxiety flared up. I loved all of your cosplays and immediately regretted not asking for a photo. If any of you ever want photos with a Hiro or want to form a group in the future though, I'll muster up more courage next time. I'm not actually as horrible as my nervous face makes me look. Thanks for being super!

P.S. Thank you again to the kind Baymax that gave me a heart-shaped lollipop on Sunday! You seriously made my day and reminded me of why I still come back to AB year after year.
I really wish you had jumped in with us! We were basically picking up party members along the way, and Hiro would have been more than welcome!
We really needed a Hiro for our group but don't sweat it if you got a bit nervous (I too suffer from social anxiety). We are all planning to go to CT con this summer and you should totally hang with us.
Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote:The Wasabi that gave me the easter egg was awsome! And to the other Wasabi in normal clothing, i felt bad after word when i pointed to you, and I said, "you get in the picture too!"

also the Taknashiashi (Ah sorry my spelling sucks) that said "I live" and then I said "you live" made my Sunday morning it was awsome! best time i had with big hero 6 cosplayers. Even better then the time when I hugged a Bay max and i just went *fluff* into his cosplay

also looking for the dealer in the artiest alli who delt me the line: "Fuzzy Patatoes are delicious" as he petted the fuzzy patatoe that also made my Saturday i giggled to no end.
Ain't no thang buddy, I hope you liked your egg <3

I'm not sure if your still here, but i remember taking this photo from my phone (i was rushing otherwise it would have looked better)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho