The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2015. Please use stickied threads before starting new ones!
User avatar
Faceman
AB Executive
Posts: 3310
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:26 am
Location: Boston, MA

The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Faceman » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:32 pm

This thread is sort of the opposite of the "Did anyone SEE ME?" thread. If you are looking for someone you met, post here. It would be helpful if you provide as much information as possible, such as what day you saw this person and what they were wearing at the time.

Please do not post new "I'm looking for..." threads. Reply to this post if you want to find someone. Any new threads started for this purpose will be deleted to avoid forum clutter.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations 2017 - 2019
President of New England Anime Society, Inc.

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!

Gemini6Ice
Getting the hang of this...
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:13 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Gemini6Ice » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:46 pm

I'm looking for the Riddler that I met Saturday night. You went to the Cheesecake Factory and we had a brief interaction that *may* have been flirting, but I couldn't tell... Your costume was only half-on and you confused me for Alphonse or Elric I think, even though I was not ina costume (but in a Giga Pudding t-shirt).

MokaMermaid
I'm new!
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:31 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by MokaMermaid » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:08 pm

Im looking for Tomaki from Ouran, i took a picture with you and you had responded to me when you heard me screaming into my phone "OMG ITS MY BOYFRIEND"
moka mermaid!

i was moka from rosario at anime boston 2015

Paul2357
I'm new!
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:09 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Paul2357 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:19 pm

I'm looking for the girl cosplay in as Faith from mirrors edge I took a picture with in the mall. I was cosplay in as Eren Jaeger from attack on tita

User avatar
Atree
Determined Poster
Posts: 217
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:12 pm
Location: The Hundred Acre Wood

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Atree » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:09 pm

To the Big Hero 6 cosplayers on Sunday afternoon taking photos in the hall leading out to the Pru:
I noticed you didn't have a Hiro and I really wanted to jump in but social anxiety flared up. I loved all of your cosplays and immediately regretted not asking for a photo. If any of you ever want photos with a Hiro or want to form a group in the future though, I'll muster up more courage next time. I'm not actually as horrible as my nervous face makes me look. Thanks for being super!

P.S. Thank you again to the kind Baymax that gave me a heart-shaped lollipop on Sunday! You seriously made my day and reminded me of why I still come back to AB year after year.
AB 2015:
- Naoko Satomi - The Wind Rises (Friday)
- Lin - Spirited Away (Saturday)
- Hiro Hamada - Big Hero 6 (Sunday)


Past: AB 2008 -- present
(Studio Ghibli, Fairy Tail, Pokémon,
Ravenclaw quidditch, Dalton Academy,
Professor Layton, Sfeer Theory,
Shaman King, Kuragehime.
)

User avatar
htechameleon
Getting the hang of this...
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:37 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by htechameleon » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:19 pm

I'm looking for Orange Juice Hinata who can be seen in this picture! http://ltkamillion.tumblr.com/post/1155 ... nata-squad
AB 2014:
Saturday: Akane Owari (SDR2)

AB 2015:
Friday + Saturday: Nagito Komaeda (SDR2)

Tumblr ♡

User avatar
azaznator
Expert Poster
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:49 am

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by azaznator » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:38 pm

Shout out to this Mikasa! I didn't realize that we had pictures taken last year until I looked over this and thought you looked familiar!

Image

User avatar
TheGlassesGirl
Expert Poster
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by TheGlassesGirl » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:20 pm

Hey! Just want to shout out to my Cosplay Games buddies! Shout out to Tohru and Homura in the Deathmatch, Kyoko in the Couples Game, and Maka, Sheik, and the Kill La Kill girl (I'm sorry, I don't watch Kill La Kill so I don't know your name!) in the Dating Game! I was Kiki in the Deathmatch and Dating Game and Sayaka in the Couples Game and it was super fun to do it with you guys!
Past Cosplay Games:
2015: Death Match (Kiki), All-Ages Dating Game (Kiki), Couples Game (Sayaka Miki)
2017: Chess (Mary Kozakura)
2018: Death Match (Princess Tutu), Lip Sync Battle (Black Lady), Chess (Princess Tutu)


Anime Boston 2019 Potential Plans: Anthy (Revolutionary Girl Utena), Crowley (Good Omens), Princess Tutu, possibly another?

User avatar
Rick
Expert Poster
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:00 am
Location: Maine
Contact:

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Rick » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:05 pm

EDIT: Added photo

To the Attack on Titan Jean cosplayer I met in the dealer's room early Saturday afternoon:

I am SO sorry for not meeting you out where I said I was at the appointed time for the Attack on Titan photoshoot. I lost a bit of track of time I admit, but I also had a phone emergency where my phone went out of juice WAY too quick and I had to walk over 1 1/2 miles to get back to it to get my phone charged, send an important message to people I had no idea where they were at, and THEN try to take care of other business after walking 1 1/2 miles back to the convention. I also was hoping to give you my card so that we could get in touch too.

I hope you're not mad at me bro, you were really cool beans to talk to and I felt absolutely horrible about that. I was the Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2 with the Guitar Hero guitar. Please send me a PM if you read this, buddy. :(
Last edited by Rick on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I ever tell you about the time my buddy Keith went to Anime Boston?"

User avatar
kinata94
Experienced Poster
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by kinata94 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:47 pm

I'm looking for the Kanji/Ken I met on Saturday whose badge name was like nashi something something number. He had an orange zip up jacket that had cut off sleeves and I'm really sorry to describe you this way but he was dark skinned. He also had a yellow mop handle and kept pointing his evoker at the ceiling during the Persona shoot that night.


I'm also looking for a photographer that took me and my sister's pictures on Friday OR Saturday afternoon. He gave me a business card and it had text only on one side, but it was fairly plain? He was Asian. :| We were wearing red and orange/yellow cosplays and had our dance fans that time.
Cosplays done:
Daqiao (dw7), Futaba Sakura (persona 5) 2018
Daqiao from DW7 (with little sister as Xiaoqiao)/ Yukiko Amagi- 2015-2016
Improvised Yukiko Amagi-2012-2016
Hetalia Vietnam-2011
A really bad Momo Hinamori that I technically didn't know enough to display without being guilty-2010

stokage
Experienced Poster
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 12:02 am

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by stokage » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:25 pm

I'm just curious if the guy that was George Micheal from Wham playing "Careless Whisper" on Alto Sax through the halls on Friday is here on the forums. Reply if that's you.

- S

Essy
I'm new!
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:45 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Essy » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:50 pm

Atree wrote:To the Big Hero 6 cosplayers on Sunday afternoon taking photos in the hall leading out to the Pru:
I noticed you didn't have a Hiro and I really wanted to jump in but social anxiety flared up. I loved all of your cosplays and immediately regretted not asking for a photo. If any of you ever want photos with a Hiro or want to form a group in the future though, I'll muster up more courage next time. I'm not actually as horrible as my nervous face makes me look. Thanks for being super!

P.S. Thank you again to the kind Baymax that gave me a heart-shaped lollipop on Sunday! You seriously made my day and reminded me of why I still come back to AB year after year.
I really wish you had jumped in with us! We were basically picking up party members along the way, and Hiro would have been more than welcome!

fuyuzora
Expert Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:50 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by fuyuzora » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:53 pm

I'm looking for a Decim (Death Parade), who was leaving the karaoke room when I arrived in the early afternoon on Saturday. He was carrying a little silver tray with a blue martini on it. I didn't get to see his badge, but he was the best Decim I saw and I'm still a little upset that I didn't think to ask him for a picture.
「そうですねぇ」

User avatar
GoggleBoy
AB Staff
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:10 pm
Location: Maine
Contact:

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by GoggleBoy » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:04 am

Looking for my Kill la Kill zombie buddies from the deathmatch. (I was the Pegasus/first death). You two were cool to chill with. Also looking for the young woman me and my gf (phoenix wright & pinkie pie) met in line for Cosplay Chess. I believe you said you were the Ryoga in Deathmatch.
Cosplay Chess Coordinator - AB 2018
An actual official Yu-Gi-Oh judge who cosplays Pegasus
First one to die - AB Deathmatch 2014-2017

"He used to be a volleyball player like the rest, then he took a bullet to the knee." - Me, enjoying all the ensuing cringe that came afterwards.

User avatar
Victablook
Expert Poster
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:48 pm
Contact:

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Victablook » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:36 am

GoggleBoy wrote:Looking for my Kill la Kill zombie buddies from the deathmatch. (I was the Pegasus/first death). You two were cool to chill with. Also looking for the young woman me and my gf (phoenix wright & pinkie pie) met in line for Cosplay Chess. I believe you said you were the Ryoga in Deathmatch.
Oh hey! I was the Ryuko! It was great being zombies with you at Deathmatch! :>
2013 - damara (homestuck)
2014 - ramona (scott pilgrim)
2015 - ryuko (kill la kill)
2016 - chiaki (super dangan ronpa 2)
2017 - ryuko (kill la kill) + modern au!fenris (dragon age ii)
2018: nagisa (assassination classroom)

2019:
megumin (konosuba)

User avatar
goggles&chocolate
Getting the hang of this...
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:04 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by goggles&chocolate » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:09 pm

I'm looking for those who cosplayed Mello from Death Note on Saturday! I met two of you, one had been taking photographs and another had me be in a Uptown Funk music video they were making. I really enjoyed meeting the both of you, since I'm always overjoyed whenever I see a Mello cosplayer when I'm Matt. I hope either of you see this and reply, maybe if either of you have a tumblr or something we can talk about Death Note and possibly do cosplay together? (I know that's a lot to ask but I was just really excited about the whole thing). Also, sorry if I seemed really awkward around either of you, I was just really happy and didn't know how to react. Mello cosplayers are awesome: :-)

User avatar
MDK
Experienced Poster
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:47 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by MDK » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:38 pm

I'm looking for any of the Payday and Hotline Miami cosplayers. Say hi!!!

Also I don't think my phone saved the picture of the business card of the woman selling Luvdisc plushes. Who sold those? I would have bought but I had no room for anything of that size.

2017: Styx (Styx/Of Orcs and Men series)
2016: Ra's al Ghul, John Wick, Suwako Moriya
2015: Clover (Payday 2), Jacket (Hotline Miami)
2014: Ra's al Ghul (Batman)
2013: Calendar Girl (Batman), Rosalie Rowan (The Zeta Project)
2011/2012: Suwako Moriya (Touhou)
2009: Suiseiseki (Rozen Maiden)
2008: Hester Prynne (The Scarlet Letter)
2005: Terra (Teen Titans)

Randommerade
Veteran Poster
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:58 am
Location: Boston, MA

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Randommerade » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:20 pm

I would love to find the hero from Dragon Quest VIII that I met! I was Jessica. Meeting another DQ8 cosplayer seriously made my entire weekend. I would love that picture that we took together as well :)

LP Santa
I'm new!
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:39 pm

Who did the Holo (The Wise Wolf) cosplay?

Post by LP Santa » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:57 pm

I've been trying to find who did the Holo cosplay at AB 2015 but I cannot, wanted to know if she had a FB page or something.
If you know who I'm talking about and know if she has a page please lemme know! Much appreciated!

User avatar
Ningyo Kage
I'm new!
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:16 am
Contact:

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Ningyo Kage » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:26 pm

I am looking for any pictures of Annie from League of Legends cosplay for our handler. She was so amazing keeping us safe and our costumes in shape. However, we did not see any Annie's and would loved to find her some pics of that sinister little sweetie.

User avatar
tokyograndpa
Expert Poster
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:03 pm
Contact:

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by tokyograndpa » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:56 pm

I'm looking for the Phantom Blood Dio from the Jojo photoshoots (aka Mama Dio). You are fully worth making an Instagram for, I'll absolutely follow you.
Anime Boston 2012
Friday: Colette Brunel, Chibitalia
Saturday: Prince Hungary, Colette Brunel
Sunday: Pony

Anime Boston 2013
Friday: Raine Sage (Glamorous Beauty)
Saturday: Kugelmugel, Issun, Glam Beauty Raine, Amelia Seyruun, Nerima Mako
Sunday: Pony, Glam Beauty Raine

AB14:
Haruka Nanase, Marik Ishtar, Freedert!Daisuke Niwa, Nonon Jakuzure, Lloyd Irving, Kyouya Ootori, Germany, Hungary, Agnes (OO)


AB15:
L, Alicia, Paula, DIO, Marik, America, Issun, Kyouya

User avatar
Soarinwater
Expert Poster
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:46 pm
Contact:

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Soarinwater » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:09 pm

I'm looking for the Lady Ciel Phantomhive that I ended up dancing with at the Formal Dance lessons on Friday. I was Ymir and I just wanted to say that I had a wonderful time Leading you in a Ballroom Dance M'lady. I hope we keep practicing and maybe We'll get the chance to dance again!
2014:Friday and Saturday: Tsubaki - Soul Eater||Sunday: Street Clothing with Purple Nekomimi ears
2015:Friday: Ymir - SNK|| Saturday: Filia Ul Copt -Slayers|| Sunday: The Mangle - FNAF2
2016:
Friday: Tsubaki - Soul Eater || Saturday: The Mangle - FNAF2 (AM) -Mey-Rin - Kuroshitsuji (PM) || Sunday: Tsubaki - Soul Eater

User avatar
Cerebral_Boar
AB Staff
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 am
Location: Boston
Contact:

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Cerebral_Boar » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:48 pm

I'm looking for one of my fellow Tech staffers who also cosplayed as Seras Victoria. I'm sorry if I bothered you too much on Sunday. I was saddened to see you upset. I just wanted to know what was the source of the pain and let you know that I was willing to lend an ear and whatever else you may have needed. I should have taken the hint and given you both more time and more space to process the events of this weekend. I hope I didn't worsen things for you.
Michael St. Pierre
Anime Boston
Junior Tech Staff 2015-2017
Senior Technical Staff 2018-present

Does April the 3rd mean anything to you? I believe that was the day of our first encounter. You look like you might be remembering something..."
-Richard, Hotline Miami

User avatar
papertoadette
AB Staff
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:25 am
Contact:

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by papertoadette » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:58 pm

Cerebral_Boar wrote:I'm looking for one of my fellow Tech staffers who also cosplayed as Seras Victoria. I'm sorry if I bothered you too much on Sunday. I was saddened to see you upset. I just wanted to know what was the source of the pain and let you know that I was willing to lend an ear and whatever else you may have needed. I should have taken the hint and given you both more time and more space to process the events of this weekend. I hope I didn't worsen things for you.
That was me... I'm sorry if I stressed you out at all... Sunday was a bad day for me. -.-

Michelle Light
Junior Tech Staff 2015-2017
Cosplay Games Staff 2018-2019 We Put the PLAY in Cosplay

Cosplays for 2019: Zero Drakenguard 3, the rest TBD

User avatar
Cerebral_Boar
AB Staff
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 am
Location: Boston
Contact:

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Cerebral_Boar » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:16 pm

papertoadette wrote
That was me... I'm sorry if I stressed you out at all... Sunday was a bad day for me. -.-
It's alright; we all have bad days occasionally.
Michael St. Pierre
Anime Boston
Junior Tech Staff 2015-2017
Senior Technical Staff 2018-present

Does April the 3rd mean anything to you? I believe that was the day of our first encounter. You look like you might be remembering something..."
-Richard, Hotline Miami

Gentleman Red
I'm new!
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:02 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Gentleman Red » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:08 am

Salutations! I am the formal Red cosplayer with the dapper pikachu.
I'm looking for one of my fellow dancers at the formal ball that I enjoyed talking with over the course of several dances-
It was sad that despite receiving your number so as to meet up later or to maintain a cordial correspondence, it seems that the number was input incorrectly and I never quite crossed paths with you for the rest of the convention somehow. If I remember correctly you said you were to be cosplaying Itachi later. Feel free to send a message!

I should also be honest in saying that everyone I met at the dance were each wonderful people and would be happy talking with any of you more as well ^^

nnaamoo
I'm new!
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:28 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by nnaamoo » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:12 am

I am looking for an amazing Nishinoya cosplayer I saw at the very last second of AB! It was a guy who had the exact same hair as the character.

User avatar
XanSpiraken
Experienced Poster
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:52 am

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by XanSpiraken » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:25 am

I am looking for this woman "Mandy" who I met friday night at the 21 and over lounge at Kings around 8 o clock. She is asian descent, black hair and she was wearing an orange Hockey Jersey and a pokemon baseball cap. Supposidely she occassionally worked as staff at Anime Boston and at Nauticon. We had an amazing conversation and I forgot to ask her for her contact info. Any assistance on if you know who she is, would be greatly appreciated
Running manga panels all over the con
Cosplay
Friday red jacket lupin III
Saturday blue jacket lupin III
Sunday: Decim death parade

User avatar
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster
Posts: 662
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:27 am

The Wasabi that gave me the easter egg was awsome! And to the other Wasabi in normal clothing, i felt bad after word when i pointed to you, and I said, "you get in the picture too!"

also the Taknashiashi (Ah sorry my spelling sucks) that said "I live" and then I said "you live" made my Sunday morning it was awsome! best time i had with big hero 6 cosplayers. Even better then the time when I hugged a Bay max and i just went *fluff* into his cosplay


also looking for the dealer in the artiest alli who delt me the line: "Fuzzy Patatoes are delicious" as he petted the fuzzy patatoe that also made my Saturday i giggled to no end.
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective

prince_nutella
I'm new!
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:51 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by prince_nutella » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:58 pm

Yo, armored Wasabi here :D
Essy wrote:
Atree wrote:To the Big Hero 6 cosplayers on Sunday afternoon taking photos in the hall leading out to the Pru:
I noticed you didn't have a Hiro and I really wanted to jump in but social anxiety flared up. I loved all of your cosplays and immediately regretted not asking for a photo. If any of you ever want photos with a Hiro or want to form a group in the future though, I'll muster up more courage next time. I'm not actually as horrible as my nervous face makes me look. Thanks for being super!

P.S. Thank you again to the kind Baymax that gave me a heart-shaped lollipop on Sunday! You seriously made my day and reminded me of why I still come back to AB year after year.
I really wish you had jumped in with us! We were basically picking up party members along the way, and Hiro would have been more than welcome!
We really needed a Hiro for our group but don't sweat it if you got a bit nervous (I too suffer from social anxiety). We are all planning to go to CT con this summer and you should totally hang with us.
Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote:The Wasabi that gave me the easter egg was awsome! And to the other Wasabi in normal clothing, i felt bad after word when i pointed to you, and I said, "you get in the picture too!"

also the Taknashiashi (Ah sorry my spelling sucks) that said "I live" and then I said "you live" made my Sunday morning it was awsome! best time i had with big hero 6 cosplayers. Even better then the time when I hugged a Bay max and i just went *fluff* into his cosplay


also looking for the dealer in the artiest alli who delt me the line: "Fuzzy Patatoes are delicious" as he petted the fuzzy patatoe that also made my Saturday i giggled to no end.
Ain't no thang buddy, I hope you liked your egg <3

User avatar
Darkvyse88
Determined Poster
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:09 pm
Location: Lowell, MA

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Darkvyse88 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:51 pm

I am looking for the Quiet and Sniper Wolf who were at the Metal Gear Solid Photoshoot on Friday. I was the MGS4 Otacon running the event. It was wonderful to meet you two and you both were just the best!
Cosplay Plans for Anime Boston 2018

Friday:
Kazuhira Miller (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain) or Otacon (Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots).

Saturday:
The Sorrow (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater)
Austin Danger Powers (Austin Powers)

Sunday:
Cosplay Chess Surprise

User avatar
Cerebral_Boar
AB Staff
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 am
Location: Boston
Contact:

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Cerebral_Boar » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:02 pm

I have another staffer I'm looking for. Her name is Jacqueline and if I remember correctly she was on the security team. I met her during the Dead Dog Party when she put a pair of cat ears on my head and took a photo of me. (Both fine by me). She took photos of many people wearing the ears. I look like I swallowed a rock in the photo, but that was only because the light on her phone was quite bright.
Michael St. Pierre
Anime Boston
Junior Tech Staff 2015-2017
Senior Technical Staff 2018-present

Does April the 3rd mean anything to you? I believe that was the day of our first encounter. You look like you might be remembering something..."
-Richard, Hotline Miami

HelloGoodbye
Expert Poster
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by HelloGoodbye » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:09 pm

I'm looking for some Attack on Titan cosplayers that I met when I was Armin on Sunday! You guys were really nice!

The first one is this Marco who was wearing kitty ears: https://scontent-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot ... e=559E62C4
The next one was this Levi: https://scontent-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot ... e=55E4D606
And then this group who I met in the dealers room: https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 127eaa7ab0

You can contact me either via pm on here or through my tumblr which is http://haircut-named-arthur.tumblr.com/
2013 was my first Anime Boston ever!! And it was awesome!
~Cosplay~
2013- Edward Elric (FMA)
2014- Edward Elric (FMA)Haru (Tsuritama)Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club)
2015-Pre-RegTamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club)FriRin (Blue Exorcist) SatHaru (Tsuritama) SunArmin (Attack on Titan)

User avatar
Ficus
AB Staff
Posts: 1410
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 11:52 am
Location: North High

Re: Who did the Holo (The Wise Wolf) cosplay?

Post by Ficus » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:26 pm

Hello, there is a whole sub-forum for finding people, including specific cosplayers, over here: 2015 Memories Forum. You're more likely to find the person if you search there.
Ashley Shaffer
Cosplay Photoshoot Wrangler- 2019

Paul2357
I'm new!
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:09 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Paul2357 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:04 pm

Image

I believe this is the Faith cosplay I am referring to in my previous post. I stumbled across it as I was looking at pictures from the con! Anybody know who she is?

User avatar
Cinnamon Chai
Expert Poster
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:58 pm
Contact:

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Cinnamon Chai » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:15 pm

I'm looking for the Randy Savage cosplayer! I took my first ever cosplay photo with him, and seeing one of my childhood heroes cosplayed at the con really soothed my nerves. I'd really like to find him!
AB 2018 plans
Oscar Dragonia - Tales of Berseria
Sailor Saturn
Taako - The Adventure Zone

User avatar
Korrasami
I'm new!
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:27 am

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Korrasami » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:10 am

I'm looking for the Korra who took a selfie with myself (Asami) and my GF (dressed as Korra also). I think she might have ran a panel too, and gave us hugs. Her cosplay was really good and I wanted to get a photo but didn't get a chance!

User avatar
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster
Posts: 662
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:03 pm

prince_nutella wrote:Yo, armored Wasabi here :D
Essy wrote:
Atree wrote:To the Big Hero 6 cosplayers on Sunday afternoon taking photos in the hall leading out to the Pru:
I noticed you didn't have a Hiro and I really wanted to jump in but social anxiety flared up. I loved all of your cosplays and immediately regretted not asking for a photo. If any of you ever want photos with a Hiro or want to form a group in the future though, I'll muster up more courage next time. I'm not actually as horrible as my nervous face makes me look. Thanks for being super!

P.S. Thank you again to the kind Baymax that gave me a heart-shaped lollipop on Sunday! You seriously made my day and reminded me of why I still come back to AB year after year.
I really wish you had jumped in with us! We were basically picking up party members along the way, and Hiro would have been more than welcome!
We really needed a Hiro for our group but don't sweat it if you got a bit nervous (I too suffer from social anxiety). We are all planning to go to CT con this summer and you should totally hang with us.
Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote:The Wasabi that gave me the easter egg was awsome! And to the other Wasabi in normal clothing, i felt bad after word when i pointed to you, and I said, "you get in the picture too!"

also the Taknashiashi (Ah sorry my spelling sucks) that said "I live" and then I said "you live" made my Sunday morning it was awsome! best time i had with big hero 6 cosplayers. Even better then the time when I hugged a Bay max and i just went *fluff* into his cosplay


also looking for the dealer in the artiest alli who delt me the line: "Fuzzy Patatoes are delicious" as he petted the fuzzy patatoe that also made my Saturday i giggled to no end.
Ain't no thang buddy, I hope you liked your egg <3
that was adorable that you did that! I want to cosplay as Baymax during the summer convention so i can say "we jumped out a window" in baymax voice ^^

if the costume goes over well i may just have to do it for next AB it would be epic if i could get a pic with you guys in my future baymax cosplay (i may be a mini bay max since i'm so short and all)
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective

User avatar
TheGlassesGirl
Expert Poster
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by TheGlassesGirl » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:47 pm

Oh yeah! In addition to those above, I'm also looking for the girl at the Karaoke Contest with the chocolate eggs. Thanks for letting me eat some! (And sorry I ate so many!)
Past Cosplay Games:
2015: Death Match (Kiki), All-Ages Dating Game (Kiki), Couples Game (Sayaka Miki)
2017: Chess (Mary Kozakura)
2018: Death Match (Princess Tutu), Lip Sync Battle (Black Lady), Chess (Princess Tutu)


Anime Boston 2019 Potential Plans: Anthy (Revolutionary Girl Utena), Crowley (Good Omens), Princess Tutu, possibly another?

Scytalle
I'm new!
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:43 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Scytalle » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:51 pm

I'm looking for the Silica I high fived in Cheesecake factory on Saturday night. Your cosplay was amazing and I regret not getting a picture :(

User avatar
RapaxGuardian
Obsessed Poster
Posts: 448
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:38 am
Location: The Rapax Rift

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by RapaxGuardian » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:07 pm

Sorry for the rather silly picture (taking during the Masque, not by me :P)
Image

I'm looking for this cosplayer, I don't even know who she is cosplaying! I was sitting next to her backstage at the Masque, and I'd love to get in touch with her!! :)
AB '10: The Sorrow (MGS3)
AB '11: Vamp (MGS2)
AB '12: Sae Kurosawa (Fatal Frame 2) & Major Raikov (MGS3)
AB '13: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Meryl Silverburgh (MGS1) & Sae Kurosawa (Fatal Frame 2)
AB '14: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Olga Gurlukovich(MGS2)
AB '15: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), The Sorrow (MGS3), Callie Ohpeee (Homestuck)

User avatar
VideoGameStupid
Experienced Poster
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by VideoGameStupid » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:16 am

I am looking for the four Outer Sailor Scouts in this picture https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =960%2C720 . While helping a friend with a music video I noticed them all dancing and quickly asked them if they would be interested in doing a quick Vine. I never stopped to ask for their FBs or whatever so I could properly tag them in the description. I will hold off on uploading the Vine until I get some info cause Vine doesn't allow you to edit the description after uploading as far as I know anyway.

User avatar
Nyuu
AB Staff
Posts: 811
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:47 am

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Nyuu » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:21 pm

tokyograndpa wrote:I'm looking for the Phantom Blood Dio from the Jojo photoshoots (aka Mama Dio). You are fully worth making an Instagram for, I'll absolutely follow you.
I'm nearly positive you're referring to one of my close friends, I will try to get her in touch with you!
Brian Magnant
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2016-19

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.
I will protect those who cannot protect themselves.
I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."

User avatar
Contradan
Getting the hang of this...
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Contradan » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:36 am

I am looking for the Roy Mustang from FMA, Maka from soul eater and really everyone from Cosplay Death Match! I was the Major Armstrong and thought you all were awesome! It was my first event ever and it was an absolute blast and I really thank the Simon cosplayer from Gurren Lagann and Mako from kill la kill for being really kind and calming my nerves! If you wish to befriend my page is Contradan Cosplay on the book of faces.

User avatar
Alicanth
Getting the hang of this...
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:23 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Alicanth » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:03 pm

Contradan wrote:I am looking for the Roy Mustang from FMA, Maka from soul eater and really everyone from Cosplay Death Match! I was the Major Armstrong and thought you all were awesome! It was my first event ever and it was an absolute blast and I really thank the Simon cosplayer from Gurren Lagann and Mako from kill la kill for being really kind and calming my nerves! If you wish to befriend my page is Contradan Cosplay on the book of faces.
Hi there! I was the Spinel Sun in the Deathmatch, along with my friend who was cosplaying Ruby Moon. It was also my first time in any of the events, and I have to say you did AMAZING.
AB 2015: Spinel Sun (Cardcaptor Sakura)
AB 2014: Erza Scarlet, ver. Robe of Yuen (Fairy Tail)
AB 2013: Erza Scarlet, ver. Standard (Fairy Tail)/Destiny of the Endless (Sandman)
AB 2012: Aradia Megido (Homestuck)
AB 2011: Timeskip Hyuuga Hinata (Naruto)/Yomiko Readman (Read or Die)/Ennis (Baccano!)
AB 2010: Marie Mjolnir (Soul Eater)/Ennis (Baccano!)/Sanji (One Piece)

User avatar
Victablook
Expert Poster
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:48 pm
Contact:

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Victablook » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:34 pm

Contradan wrote:I am looking for the Roy Mustang from FMA, Maka from soul eater and really everyone from Cosplay Death Match! I was the Major Armstrong and thought you all were awesome! It was my first event ever and it was an absolute blast and I really thank the Simon cosplayer from Gurren Lagann and Mako from kill la kill for being really kind and calming my nerves! If you wish to befriend my page is Contradan Cosplay on the book of faces.
I was the Ryuko from Death Match who sat in front of you with my friend who was Nui before it began! Oh my God, you were hysterical. Amazing.
2013 - damara (homestuck)
2014 - ramona (scott pilgrim)
2015 - ryuko (kill la kill)
2016 - chiaki (super dangan ronpa 2)
2017 - ryuko (kill la kill) + modern au!fenris (dragon age ii)
2018: nagisa (assassination classroom)

2019:
megumin (konosuba)

User avatar
TheGlassesGirl
Expert Poster
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by TheGlassesGirl » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:14 pm

Contradan wrote:I am looking for the Roy Mustang from FMA, Maka from soul eater and really everyone from Cosplay Death Match! I was the Major Armstrong and thought you all were awesome! It was my first event ever and it was an absolute blast and I really thank the Simon cosplayer from Gurren Lagann and Mako from kill la kill for being really kind and calming my nerves! If you wish to befriend my page is Contradan Cosplay on the book of faces.
I was the Kiki in the Death Match! This was my first year as well and it was super fun! You guys had me and my friends laughing like crazy, you were amazing!
Past Cosplay Games:
2015: Death Match (Kiki), All-Ages Dating Game (Kiki), Couples Game (Sayaka Miki)
2017: Chess (Mary Kozakura)
2018: Death Match (Princess Tutu), Lip Sync Battle (Black Lady), Chess (Princess Tutu)


Anime Boston 2019 Potential Plans: Anthy (Revolutionary Girl Utena), Crowley (Good Omens), Princess Tutu, possibly another?

chainsawxmascara
I'm new!
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:16 am

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by chainsawxmascara » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:20 am

goggles&chocolate wrote:I'm looking for those who cosplayed Mello from Death Note on Saturday! I met two of you, one had been taking photographs and another had me be in a Uptown Funk music video they were making. I really enjoyed meeting the both of you, since I'm always overjoyed whenever I see a Mello cosplayer when I'm Matt. I hope either of you see this and reply, maybe if either of you have a tumblr or something we can talk about Death Note and possibly do cosplay together? (I know that's a lot to ask but I was just really excited about the whole thing). Also, sorry if I seemed really awkward around either of you, I was just really happy and didn't know how to react. Mello cosplayers are awesome: :-)
Yo! I was the Mello Saturday night with a group of DN cosplayers (also around the AA slightly earlier). Burn scars, studded coat, that was meee. Maybe? Unless there were more Mellos on Saturday than I knew of! I do have a tumblr, too!

User avatar
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster
Posts: 662
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:42 am

i'm looking for any pictures of the Kurama, Hiei, and Rinku people took of the three of us in the Artiest Ali. I know there's a bunch out there because it was kinda diffacult to get out of the place before it closed ><; (i didn't mind it but yea)

also I'm wondering if people also have solo pictures of me (rinku) if you need a reference I can show you a pic from last year

i just would like my solo pics and it seems that most of you have your photos on private so i can't see any of them ><;


SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE FACEBOOK YOU KNOW!


but right now i'm thinking of setting one up just for my cosplay pictures.
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective

User avatar
striker923
AB Staff
Posts: 327
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:06 pm
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by striker923 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:41 am

Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote: SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE FACEBOOK YOU KNOW!
Someone who uses Facebook more than I do can correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that they can make their album public that anyone can view them even without being logged in to FB. So if you're having trouble accessing the FB album, it's possible the album was not made public.

Also, please realize that using all caps in an online forum is considered screaming, so I would ask that you please demonstrate your concerns in more constructive way, e.g. "I'm unable to view your album because I don't have Facebook. Would you be willing to make it public so that I may view them? Thank you!"
Kim Miller Brown
2019-2014 Web & Merchandising Staff
2016 & 2017 EA
2013 Info Desk Staff


"The flow of time is always cruel... Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..." -Sheik, LoZ: Ocarina of Time

Post Reply