The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2015.
Nuno89
Getting the hang of this...

Re: The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

Post by Nuno89 »

Did Anyone see Maka Albarn and Death the Kid. Mostly Friday and Sunday ?
MandaTifa
AB Staff

Post by MandaTifa »

HanniBanani wrote:Hey! Did anyone see me?

I was the Female Joker on Friday (With a Riddler, and Harley Quinn)

If anyone has pictures, please share!
You stopped into 101 (Masq HQ), right? I think I have a pic of all of you - PM me and I'll email it to you. :)
Amanda Graves
Cosplay Guest Coordinator 2024
Masquerade Assistant Coordinator 2023
Masquerade Staff 2012 - 2022
Attendee 2010-2011
Bakuretsu Con Staff 2009-2016, 2018 - 2019

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."

"Be strong, Red XIII."
TashaLee

Post by TashaLee »

I was the XNFE cosplayer from Black Rock Shooter on Friday and Saturday! I was also in the masquerade on Saturday evening. My friends were dressed as Dead Master and STRength from the same series! If anyone has any photos or video of us, please message me or contact me via Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/TashaLeeCosplay :D
Princess_Kaylin
Obsessed Poster

Post by Princess_Kaylin »

If anyone saw any pictures of my costumes listed in my signature please let me know. I got a ton of Uncle Stan and the Resident Evil ones but I do not have many of me as Ron nor as Deedlit.

Also any videos of my friends and me will be appreciated, reason I phrased it like that is we were running around as a group doing skits in character or just randomness as our characters. I have most of the gravity falls stuff that happened on tape and already posted it, but I did tons of songs as Cthulhu-ten to people and also was using my megaphone as Ron screaming for Kim.

Ron Stoppable - Kim Possible ........................Cthulu ten
Lagombi Hunter - Monster Hunter....................Ben - Ben 10 Alien Force
Alfred Ashford- Resident Evil .............Deedlit - Record of Lodoss War
Uncle Stan - Gravity Falls.................. Birkins Form 2- Resident Evil
===========[2018]============
Princess Celica- Fire Emblem Echoes-----Jill Valentine - Resident Evil 3
-----All Week-end --------------------------------Just during Photoshoot---
contradan

Post by contradan »

Hey Did anyone see my cosplay of Alex Louis Armstrong From Full Metal Alchemist? I would love to see photos and videos if anyone has them! :3 This was me, https://www.facebook.com/Contradan/phot ... tif_t=like
FlareCos
I'm new!

Post by FlareCos »

Contradan wrote:Hey Did anyone see my cosplay of Alex Louis Armstrong From Full Metal Alchemist? I would love to see photos and videos if anyone has them! :3 This was me, https://www.facebook.com/Contradan/phot ... tif_t=like
I believe you're in my video https://youtu.be/uCGrnLQBLMM, 1:32 was you correct?
FREE VIDEO/PHOTO SHOOTS. PM my page: https://www.facebook.com/FlaresCosplay

Equipment:
Canon 70D
Canon 18-135 f3.5-5.6 (kit)
Dat Plastic Fantastic.
Tokina 11-16mm f2.8
Sony a5000
CCTV 35mm Fujian f1.7
Laing P4s
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

Contradan wrote:Hey Did anyone see my cosplay of Alex Louis Armstrong From Full Metal Alchemist? I would love to see photos and videos if anyone has them! :3 This was me, https://www.facebook.com/Contradan/phot ... tif_t=like
i saw you but i didn't get a chance to stop and give you a high five or something like that on Saturday but i don't remember where. It was just in passing but you were being silly...(i can't for the life of me remember where I saw you) it's annoying as all fudge.

also did anyone see me on Saturday night in the Artiest Ali around 7:30 (8:00 ish?) i was with a Hiei and a Kurama and i was Rinku. We kept getting stopped to take pictures (my yoyos seemed to be broken) I'm also looking for indavadual pictures as well.

I also go by "the kid with the yoyos" or "The one with the yoyos" that'll be me ^^ I'd love pictures of me please and thank you?
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Re: Post all links to PHOTOS here

does anyone have any pictures for the Yu Yu hakusho group of Hiei, kurama, and Rinku on Saturday night, and if anyone has any pictures of me (Rinku) would you pm them to me? I need to update my profile picture.

also i still don't know what to use since photobucket is being a butt ._.;
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
Young Master
I'm new!

Post by Young Master »

Hello!

Has anyone seen us? https://flic.kr/p/r4KjHS I was the gothic female Ciel Phantomhive, I had a walker with me. My boyfriend was the Demon Form Sebastian with the high heel boots. We were there all weekend, but Sunday we did NOT cosplay. If anyone has seen us or have footage/photos of us, please let us know!
allanimerules1
Expert Poster

Post by allanimerules1 »

hi guys! I was wondering if anyone saw else saw me and has pics of me in usagi tsukino, junko enoshima and scissorwoman jemina

please send them to me via email or tag me on FaceBook

allanimerules1@gmail.com
LaLatinaOtakuCosplay (cosplay facebook page)

thanks in advance!
These are the costumes I wore!
https://www.facebook.com/14581610177415 ... =1&theater
https://www.facebook.com/14581610177415 ... =3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/14581610177415 ... =3&theater
coadifer
Veteran Poster

Post by coadifer »

Hi all!

I'm looking to find photos of my boyfriend and I as Suki and Sokka from Avatar http://imgur.com/TwqCrC0 or as Cecil and Carlos from Welcome to Night Vale http://imgur.com/5TbSx4v

I've been as of yet unsuccessful in finding many photos and I think I only have two of us so far that aren't selfies.

Did anyone see us, and if so, could you either reply here or send me a message? I would greatly appreciate it!
Anime Boston 2015 Lineup Friday- Cecil Baldwin (WTNV) Saturday- Suki (A:TLA) Sunday- Unsure
coolforever
AB Alumni

Post by coolforever »

https://scontent-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot ... e=559DE69E I'm sure people saw me (I'm the one on the left :P) but do you guys know what series I'm from? :P
Mike Sweeney
Anime Boston Game Show Staff 2018 & 2019

Previous Anime Boston Badge Names:

AB 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011: Kiba. AB 2007: Shin'ichi Kudo. AB 2012: Kiba the Eurobeat Lover.
AB 2013: Kaitou Kid the Eurobeat Lover. Anime Boston 2014: Kaitou Kid the 80's J-Pop Lover.
AB 2015: Kaitou Kid the Sonic Fan. AB 2016: Kaitou Kid the Wolfman. AB 2017: Kaitou Kid the Rocketeer.

Wolf's Rain will always be my #1 favorite Anime of all time. :)
snowtay
AB Alumni

Post by snowtay »

Normally don't do this, but its for a scrap-book fanatic mother: I am looking for any photos that have the host of Cosplay Family Feud and Cosplay Couples Game. All the photos I tried to snag were blurry since I was running around crazy. Would love you forever if you have any. =3~<
Snow
Cosplay Games Staff 2011-2017, 2020
autumnwolf
Veteran Poster

Post by autumnwolf »

-I am looking for photos of me as Soshi Miketsukami (InuXBokuSS) on Friday (with the large fluffy 9 white tails and the one ear that kept popping off... whoops!). This is the character (http://embed.gyazo.com/6395c6b2587101ff ... ab8ed6.png)

-I am also looking for photos of me as Matatabi, the two-tails from Naruto (as see in my avatar).
I'm particularly interested in 1) the photo taken of me with the little Hidan in on the 1st floor of the Hynes ( forgot to get my camera out and have someone take a photo for me!) early Sunday afternoon, 2) the photo of me holding the pedobear plushie (priceless!) out in the smoking area to the left of the entrance from the Pru back into the Sheraton, and 3) if anyone has a photo of myself, Kurama (the 9 tailed fox) and Madara at the end of Cosplay Chess (I know there were a number of people who took a photo of us from the front of the audience while we were on the edge of the stage)!

Thank you in advance! :D
*2018 Cosplays*
Victor Nikiforov, Professor Ozpin, K-San;
Past Cosplays: Erza Scarlet; Motoko Kusanagi;Urd;Rin Okumura;Matatabi;Nina(Chimera!);Olivier Mira Armstrong;Soshi Miketsukami;Toshiro Hitsugaya;Hatsuharu Sohma;Washuu;Balsa;Yugito Nii;Yoruichi Shihouin;Ion Fortuna;Nanao Ise
azyryan
Expert Poster

Post by azyryan »

I was Botan on Friday and Vanellope von Schweetz on Saturday! If anyone saw me and has a photo please please message me on my facebook, I wanna see them! http://www.facebook.com/azyryancosplay
ImageImage
AB10: Myself :P
AB11: Misa Amane & NANA Osaki
AB12: Misa Amane & Dead Master
AB13: Stocking & young Genkai
AB14: Stocking, Young Genkai, Christie Leroux
AB15: Botan, Chrisite Leroux, Vanellope Von Schweetz
AB16: Koto, Umi Sonoda, Asuka Tanaka, Liv Moore
AB17: Naho, Yukina, Stocking (PJs), Hanamaru
AB18 Plans:
Friday: Vanellope von Schweetz (Wreck-It Ralph)
Saturday: Stocking Sailor vers. (Panty and Stocking)
Sunday: ??
thesaroinehero

Post by thesaroinehero »

I was the all half black and half white Monokuma with the red bowtie on Friday and Team Aqua/Deadpool on Saturday!! If anyone has pics of me let me know!
Anime Reclaimer

Post by Anime Reclaimer »

I was Yami Yugi throughout the weekend. Boy this convention gave me an adventure I did not see coming this year. Do you guys remember me or did you see me?
sodafopp
I'm new!

Post by sodafopp »

Hello! My girlfriend and I cosplayed as Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy on Friday, and Taokaka and a cross between Harley Quinn and Tira from Soul Calibur IV ( had the Hula Hoop!), and it's been pretty hard to find pictures of either of us, so I was wondering if anyone had seen or taken pictures of us. ^^ Any info is appreciated greatly!
HAVE YOU SEEN ME?
Friday (3/3/15): Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy
Saturday (3/4/15): Taokaka and Harley/Tira
Any help would be appreciated! ^_^
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Animé Reclaimer wrote:I was Yami Yugi throughout the weekend. Boy this convention gave me an adventure I did not see coming this year. Do you guys remember me or did you see me?
were you duling a Seto Kaiba on Sunday in the lunch room and kicking his a**?
Last edited by striker923 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: profanity
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho

hanarin
I'm new!

Post by hanarin »

Hey did anyone see me at ab. i was homura on friday and i closet cosplayed rin hoshizora on saturday and sunday.
if u have any pics of me link me to them
Daniellexoxo
Experienced Poster

The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

Post by Daniellexoxo »

Hey I went as Hinata Hyuga (naruto shippuden version) and I was mostly at the dealer's room and gaming room (playing soul calibur and tekken) on Saturday. I also had white mess contacts on if that helps. Did anyone see me? :D if there are any photo's, I would really appreciate it :) Thank You
SpaceTuxedo

Post by SpaceTuxedo »

I was Space Dandy and Tuxedo Mask last spring and it was the first time I've ever been to Anime Boston. It was really cool! :D
SpaceTuxedo

Post by SpaceTuxedo »

hanarin wrote:Hey did anyone see me at ab. i was homura on friday and i closet cosplayed rin hoshizora on saturday and sunday.
if u have any pics of me link me to them
That's awesome! I always love seeing a Puella Magi Madoka Magica cosplay.
Animelover995
Veteran Poster

Post by Animelover995 »

Maybe I'm a little late to the party.... But did anyone see an Allen Walker 1st version with the giant arm? I got quite a few pictures so if ya did I hope ya don't mind posting some! Thanks! :D
Anime Boston 2020(pending)- Xayah, Crowley(ONS), Kakashi(Gaiden), Maka, Natsu
Anime Boston 2017- Guren, Lavi, Yuri Katsuki, Kakashi(Gaiden), Shizuo
Anime Boston 2016- Lavi, Izaya, Kakashi(Gaiden), Allen Walker
Anime Boston 2015- Allen Walker, Kirito, Asuna
Anime Boston 2013- Tenten