Problem with web certificate for AB site

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Kalyoth
Determined Poster

Problem with web certificate for AB site

Post by Kalyoth »

So my antivirus is constantly blocking connections from things associated with the ab website / forums - can someone please check / update the certificates? No other programs running or browser pages open.
firefox.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an unmatching security certificate to twemoji.maxcdn.com.
"You mustn't let mistakes weigh you down. Acknowledge them and take what you've learned to move on. That is the privilege of being a man."

Full Frontal - Gundam Unicorn
Faceman
AB Executive

Re: Problem with web certificate for AB site

Post by Faceman »

Our SSL certificate is issued by Sectigo and doesn't expire until July of 2024. You may have a different issue with you web browser or machine.

What pages are you getting it on?
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
Kalyoth
Determined Poster

Re: Problem with web certificate for AB site

Post by Kalyoth »

Faceman wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:26 am Our SSL certificate is issued by Sectigo and doesn't expire until July of 2024. You may have a different issue with you web browser or machine.

What pages are you getting it on?
Only when I am in the actual forums main page right now "https://forums.animeboston.com/". Takes about 90s then they start dropping as I am moving in & out of topics. Earlier it was also occurring on the main front page for AB "https://www.animeboston.com/" as I was looking at the news feed list. Makes me wonder if its an old cert in the bookmark somehow connected or coming in via Google? Desktop as well not mobile.
"You mustn't let mistakes weigh you down. Acknowledge them and take what you've learned to move on. That is the privilege of being a man."

Full Frontal - Gundam Unicorn