Lost bag

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
KiwiKei
Getting the hang of this...

Lost bag

Post by KiwiKei »

I lost a big tote bag this weekend!

It went missing sometime Sunday morning before 10am between Boston Marriot Copley Place and the Copley Parking garage.

The bag was filled with merch from Anime Boston, snacks, and blue roses.

Called the hotel and the claimed not to have found anything so I have no idea where it went! If anyone has any information please let me know! This bag litterly has everything I bought this weekend on Friday and Saturday
-
EDIT:
Hotel checked cameras and it was not in the lobby with us. So it definitely got left in the elevator or the 24th floor of the hotel. If anybody knows ANYTHING please let me know!
Last edited by KiwiKei on Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Re: Lost bag

Post by Aurabolt »

Where exactly did you lose track of it? If you lost it in the underground garage or Copley Place (not the hotel) then you should contact the mall directly and ask if someone found your bag.

If you lost at before 10AM Sunday morning, hate to say it it's likely it's gone forever. Either a hotel staff member moved it thinking it belonged to another guest or more likely it was stolen. Keep an eye on eBay and Facebook Marketplace for the next few days.
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
KiwiKei
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Lost bag

Post by KiwiKei »

😭it was sadly before 10am
Is there a reason why you think if it was lost before 10am it was stolen?