Any news about the Hololive lottery?

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Evie_Tvie
I'm new!

Any news about the Hololive lottery?

Post by Evie_Tvie »

Hi, I know the form said to be patient but I can’t help but be a little anxious. This is my first time applying for a meet and greet like this and it was said that the ones who are accepted would be contacted shortly after the deadline. Are the ones who aren’t accepted contacted as well? The day of is so close and I just can’t help but be excited yet so very nervous checking my email so much…
This is my first time asking a question here, I apologize if I missed anything I should know. Thank you!
kila
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Any news about the Hololive lottery?

Post by kila »

Nenya wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:58 pm
Gogogogogo wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:11 pm A few questions I have about the lottery:
1: I know the deadline for the lottery was for 11:59 on the 13th but, there’s a different time posted on the page for the lottery submission which one is the correct deadline?
2:If the deadline has passed and winners have already been selected how do you know if you lost? Do you get a message saying “you lost in the lottery” or do you presume you lost if you don’t get notified?
3: Are winners selected on the 14th of March or a few days prior to the con?

If anyone could answer my questions I’d kindly appreciate it!
1: Eventeny was experiencing some technical difficulties for one day, so we did extend the deadline to 03/14.
2: You will receive a message either way, notifying you that you either were selected or were not selected.
3: E-mails will be sent out some time later next week. We work with Cover on selecting the winners and they are quite busy with Fes at the moment!
According to Nenya, you will receive notification whether you do or do not get selected.