how exactly will picking up your badge when you've gotten it mailed work?

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
darkness
Getting the hang of this...

how exactly will picking up your badge when you've gotten it mailed work?

Post by darkness »

i ordered my badge to be mailed, so i'll have it for the con and won't have to wait in line. though, i am a bit worried that i will be lost on what to do when i do get there. do i skip the line of people? where do i go, exactly? who will i show my badge that i brought and prove it's mine? additionally, i'll have friends going that likely will not have their badges mailed. should i wait in line with them, or wait ahead for them?
GXP
I'm new!

Re: how exactly will picking up your badge when you've gotten it mailed work?

Post by GXP »

Seems like you haven't been to AnimeBoston before. Going by past experiences, the badge pick-up is a separate location in the Sheritan hotel which is not far from the main entrance to the Hynes Convention Center which most of the convention is. I think that may answer most of your questions.
salmawisoky
I'm new!

Post by salmawisoky »

When you have your badge mailed to you for a convention, it can certainly save you time and allow you to bypass the registration line.
darkness
Getting the hang of this...

Post by darkness »

GXP wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:02 pm Seems like you haven't been to AnimeBoston before. Going by past experiences, the badge pick-up is a separate location in the Sheritan hotel which is not far from the main entrance to the Hynes Convention Center which most of the convention is. I think that may answer most of your questions.
i have been to anime boston twice in the past... i am sorry, i get confused very easily + am unsure of things often (for clarification), thank you for the clear answer