badge pickup for friends C:

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
pearl
I'm new!

badge pickup for friends C:

Post by pearl »

hi!! i'm looking forward to going to anime boston this year and i'd like to pick up the badges on thursday. i'm going with a group of friends and i was wondering if it was possible in any way to pick them up for them & how i'd be able to prove that i'm their friend and i was picking it up for them to give it to them. the trip to boston is hard to make for us and it would be much easier if just one person went it picked it up for everyone! would it be possible?
:steamhappy:
Kagomechan
AB Staff

Re: badge pickup for friends C:

Post by Kagomechan »

Per the Registration Policy posted here: https://www.animeboston.com/registratio ... ion_policy

11. A valid photo ID is required for pre-registration badge pickup. Minors without a photo ID may pick up their badges when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with a valid photo ID. Any type of photo ID may be used for badge pickup; however, a government-issued ID is required for 18+ events.

14. Each pre-registered member must pick up their own badge. Group leaders are not allowed to pick up badges for other members of their party.
Mary Kaplan
Staff Resource Manager for Anime Boston 2013-2024
Director of Operations for Anime Boston 2006-2012
Secretary 2004-2005
Information Desk Manager 2003-2005