Possible Event for NIJISANJI EN AR Concert

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
comfydant
I'm new!

Possible Event for NIJISANJI EN AR Concert

Post by comfydant »

Hi everyone!
It's come to my attention that the vtuber group NIJISANJI EN will be holding their first 3D live concert on Friday, April 8th and Saturday April 9th at 11pm EST, during the same weekend as Anime Boston. Event page here: https://event.nijisanji.app/EN_COLORS/en/

Is there any way we could do a viewing for the concert at the convention? There is a VOD after each concert airs, if it would need to be scheduled at a time other than 11pm. Tickets for the event are 55yen (~45USD) for one day or 100yen (80USD) for both days. I don't know if the concert being a paid event would require more clearances/permission from NIJISANJI/AnyColor, but I figured I'd throw out the possibility of it regardless.
Sayoria
AB Staff

Re: Possible Event for NIJISANJI EN AR Concert

Post by Sayoria »

At first, I was curious if this was going to be a surprise announcement here and misread your statement, thinking you were saying there was an event in Boston for this and to remotely feed to the con like they did one year when PAX was the same weekend and we had a portal.

Anywho, I clicked the link and it seems they cancelled the event, so I think I could step in on behalf of staff to say, nope..... but only this time. ;)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024