Digit/Roadie Memorial Video

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Sayoria
AB Staff

Digit/Roadie Memorial Video

Post by Sayoria »

Will this get uploaded to the youtube channel? It would suck never seeing it again, as it and the memories we have are all that is left. Would absolutely love to see it available for streaming and reminiscing on. Please and thank you staff. Great video.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
Fetch
Show-off

Re: Digit/Roadie Memorial Video

Post by Fetch »

Someone posted audience recording of it on FB https://www.facebook.com/10000437742584 ... 039158007/
Sayoria
AB Staff

Post by Sayoria »

"This content isn't available right now
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted."

But still would prefer the original video. Nothing has been posted to the channel at all this year. It would be great to have.
NSilverwolf
AB Staff

Post by NSilverwolf »

Hi all, I cut this video for Dijit; thank you for all your kind words…myself, Lyndsey and the rest of the masquerade team really wanted to make sure we got this right.

We’re going to work on *trying* to get this posted somewhere more public in the next few days. I only got home from the con early Tuesday morning (and just jumped time zones back to the west coast) and have to catch up at my day job. I also want to make sure his family is okay with me posting it more publicly, they knew and were happy we were doing something at the masq, but it can be incredibly hard emotionally for a video like this to just blindside them.

Also I have to see if the algorithm gods will be kind to the video itself…the song underpinning the whole thing is one I don’t have the rights to and FB/YT has nuked things I’ve professionally worked on that had copyrighted music in them. I’ll put in what Dijit always liked to say…maximum effort…to try and make it happen.
Nicole Acevedo
New England Anime Society Board of Directors 2012-2023
Live Video Productions Manager 2011-2022
Staff since 2004
Sayoria
AB Staff

Post by Sayoria »

NSilverwolf wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:08 am Hi all, I cut this video for Dijit; thank you for all your kind words…myself, Lyndsey and the rest of the masquerade team really wanted to make sure we got this right.

We’re going to work on *trying* to get this posted somewhere more public in the next few days. I only got home from the con early Tuesday morning (and just jumped time zones back to the west coast) and have to catch up at my day job. I also want to make sure his family is okay with me posting it more publicly, they knew and were happy we were doing something at the masq, but it can be incredibly hard emotionally for a video like this to just blindside them.

Also I have to see if the algorithm gods will be kind to the video itself…the song underpinning the whole thing is one I don’t have the rights to and FB/YT has nuked things I’ve professionally worked on that had copyrighted music in them. I’ll put in what Dijit always liked to say…maximum effort…to try and make it happen.
I think we'd all appreciate it, and even if his family denies it, just knowing that would be a closure for us too in why we'd not see it again. Thank you for the update!