Badges and Passes Confusion

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
RHYDE97
I'm new!

Badges and Passes Confusion

Post by RHYDE97 »

So on the FAQ, under the Autograph Policy, there is this tidbit:
“Pre-registered attendees who have not yet picked up their badge may pick up autograph passes if they bring a printed copy of their pre-registration confirmation email along with a photo ID.”
Now I may just be dumb and cannot read but I believe I am confused on the vague wording. I’m wondering if this means when we pick up a preregistered pass if we can get the autograph passes then as well. I won’t be able to attend the preregistered pickup tonight and I want to get an autograph from Robbie Daymond on Saturday so I am curious if such passes come with the badge pickup and if they are for any one session. Any clarification would be appreciated
midnightsiren182
AB Staff

Re: Badges and Passes Confusion

Post by midnightsiren182 »

Hey there,

For Sat/Sun you pick up autogaph tickets in Constitution Ballroom A in Sheraton, so if you wanted to stop there first to get your autograph tickets you can as long as you have your photo ID and print out of pre-reg confirmation so we know you're an attendee.
Lauren Gallo
Programming Ops Staff 2024