Is Weed Allowed?

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
iLoveToxicAnimeMen
Getting the hang of this...

Is Weed Allowed?

Post by iLoveToxicAnimeMen »

Hey, I was wondering if marijuana was allowed at the convention?

I use it medicinally to help with anxiety. I'm preeetty sure I've seen people walking around obviously stoned in the past, but I haven't been a user for very long and I'm not trying to get kicked out of the only con I go to lol

I've walked around the con buzzed before and that never seemed an issue, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Thanks!
—————————♡—————————

AB Attendee Since 2010
Sayoria
AB Staff

Re: Is Weed Allowed?

Post by Sayoria »

I mean, it's been years since this happened, but....

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/ ... ime-boston
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
Kalyoth
Determined Poster

Re: Is Weed Allowed?

Post by Kalyoth »

iLoveToxicAnimeMen wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:09 pm Hey, I was wondering if marijuana was allowed at the convention?

I use it medicinally to help with anxiety. I'm preeetty sure I've seen people walking around obviously stoned in the past, but I haven't been a user for very long and I'm not trying to get kicked out of the only con I go to lol

I've walked around the con buzzed before and that never seemed an issue, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Thanks!
Staff would need to weigh in on the convention status - the past, as previously mentioned, will weigh in there. I would check out the City of Boston's Regulations since you will be on their turf.
"You mustn't let mistakes weigh you down. Acknowledge them and take what you've learned to move on. That is the privilege of being a man."

Full Frontal - Gundam Unicorn