Autograph Line Procedures?

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Kanechan
Expert Poster

Autograph Line Procedures?

Post by Kanechan »

With only a few days left before the con, and with the autograph session schedule now available, I had a question or two regarding how the lines for the sessions would be handled. I know the sessions are in Hynes Exhibit Hall B, but what is the procedure for lining up for each of those sessions? Will the line for each session begin outside the doors to the hall, or inside before the tables where the sessions are to take place? Where will tickets be collected? I'd like to know more about the routine for this year, since I wouldn't want to be in the wrong place at the right time.
Klein bottle for rent; inquire within.
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Re: Autograph Line Procedures?

Post by Nemra »

Passes are picked up in the Sheraton. Based on the Autograph policy, its 8am in Constitution B. Once you have your pass, you make your way to the Entertainment Hall. You'll be lining up in front of the tables. I don't want to hit you with a wall of text so I think this illustration will best describe it.
map.png
map.png (58.5 KiB) Viewed 835 times
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

Kanechan
Expert Poster

Re: Autograph Line Procedures?

Post by Kanechan »

Okay, looks quite thorough. Now I have an idea of how it works. Thanks.
Klein bottle for rent; inquire within.