Guidebook

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
MoonDragon20
Getting the hang of this...

Guidebook

Post by MoonDragon20 »

Hi All. Is there an eta on the guidebook release to be able to build our schedules? Thanks!
ashyash.xyz

Re: Guidebook

Post by ashyash.xyz »

Was going to ask the same thing. Since the schedule looks like it was made for ants on the site.
♏ ☀️♊ 🌙♌ ⬆️
✦ sʜᴇ / ʜᴇʀ ⊹ ᴅᴇsɪɢɴᴇʀ ⊹ ʟɢʙᴛǫɪᴀ+ ✦
-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹
ᴀꜱʜʏᴀꜱʜ.xʏᴢ
.ɢɢ/ʜᴇᴅᴡɪɢsʜᴀᴠᴇɴ
.ɢɢ/ʙᴏᴏsᴛᴄᴏʀᴅ
MoonDragon20

Post by MoonDragon20 »

ashyash.xyz wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:51 pm Was going to ask the same thing. Since the schedule looks like it was made for ants on the site.
It's great if you're on a laptop or a large tablet and plan to have that with you. If there was a downloadable PDF of it, I would take that for now to start planning where/what I want to go to until the Guidebook is ready and add everything there to be able to have the reminders and portable non-paper schedule.

Hopefully soon though!
ashyash.xyz

Post by ashyash.xyz »

MoonDragon20 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:19 pm
ashyash.xyz wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:51 pm Was going to ask the same thing. Since the schedule looks like it was made for ants on the site.
It's great if you're on a laptop or a large tablet and plan to have that with you. If there was a downloadable PDF of it, I would take that for now to start planning where/what I want to go to until the Guidebook is ready and add everything there to be able to have the reminders and portable non-paper schedule.

Hopefully soon though!
LOL I have a 32" monitor and it's still squished :lol:
♏ ☀️♊ 🌙♌ ⬆️
✦ sʜᴇ / ʜᴇʀ ⊹ ᴅᴇsɪɢɴᴇʀ ⊹ ʟɢʙᴛǫɪᴀ+ ✦
-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹
ᴀꜱʜʏᴀꜱʜ.xʏᴢ
.ɢɢ/ʜᴇᴅᴡɪɢsʜᴀᴠᴇɴ
.ɢɢ/ʙᴏᴏsᴛᴄᴏʀᴅ
Penti
Experienced Poster

Post by Penti »

I had to zoom in to about 150% to get it legible on my monitor. I at least have an idea of what I want to do, but am awaiting it being added to Guidebook so I can properly build my schedule.
Attended AB: 2017, 2019, 2022-present
MoonDragon20

Post by MoonDragon20 »

Penti wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:19 pm I had to zoom in to about 150% to get it legible on my monitor. I at least have an idea of what I want to do, but am awaiting it being added to Guidebook so I can properly build my schedule.
Hopefully, it'll be soon! It was either 2018 or 2019 that the schedule didn't get loaded into guidebook until 2 or 3 days before con. I'll just be hoping it's sometime this week.
MoonDragon20

Post by MoonDragon20 »

Hopefully now that Dealer's Room and Artist Alley are finalized that means Guidebook can as well and be up over the next few days.
Penti
Experienced Poster

Post by Penti »

I just checked the Guidebook app, and the AB 2022 schedule is now appearing. I just downloaded it to my phone
Attended AB: 2017, 2019, 2022-present