Registered in person Sept2019, no confirmation as of Jan2020

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Hati_21
Getting the hang of this...

Registered in person Sept2019, no confirmation as of Jan2020

Post by Hati_21 »

Hello,

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue but my friends and I registered for AB 2020 at AAC 2019 in person, none of us have received an email confirmation for our registration yet. We only have the hand written receipt, and in some cases only a photo of it as the original was lost while moving. We all have emailed the registration/customer service team, I have emailed twice, but none of us have received a response. (Yes spam folder was checked as well) We all just want confirmation we are registered as we have already booked hotel, submitted panel applications, and entered multiple cosplay events.

Please let me know when you have a moment.
Fetch
Show-off

Re: Registered in person Sept2019, no confirmation as of Jan2020

Post by Fetch »

I preregged for AB2020 at AB2019 and have not gotten any confirmation either.

I usually get it a few months after the con. Latest I can recall getting confirmation was just after online prereg had started that year.
Lamron
AB Staff

Post by Lamron »

I haven't received mine either. but I'm not worried. I still have the receipt from the prereg and was told a couple of years ago that is pretty much all you need. Last year I got two confirmations, the second one came just before the con.
Ray DeArville

Event photo staff 2022 - 2024

Event photo staff 2020 - 2021

Past ABs 05 - 10, 13 - 19
Hati_21

Post by Hati_21 »

Update: We all got our registrations last night so it looks like AB Staff is addressing the in person registration paperwork currently. I will leave it to Staff to confirm this though.
theonlylostsoul
AB Executive

Post by theonlylostsoul »

Hi guys! While I'm not presently involved in the Registration process, I have been the Outreach Manager at these events you went to in the past. I was even at AAC this year helping out. We have a nifty spot on our website where you can see which registrations have been entered from our different events:

http://www.animeboston.com/registration ... on_events/

It looks like all events but PopCult Anime Con are completed. If your event is marked complete and you didn't receive an email confirmation, panic not! You can email our fantastic Registration Customer Service team at: regcs@animeboston.com What sometimes happens is that we're human. And maybe we typed in an email address incorrectly or maybe one of us didn't double check that it was on the registration form. Or maybe those email gnomes gobbled up your email. Any way you have it, Registration Customer Service will be able to help you!
Kirsten (Kiri) Smith
Director of Operations
Anime Boston
Hati_21

Post by Hati_21 »

Thank you for the info!