Multiple Registrations are Broken

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
wickid_good
I'm new!

Multiple Registrations are Broken

Post by wickid_good »

Multiple registrations are broken. I ordered a ticket for my adult daughter and then I could not order a ticket for myself. Please address with the purchase vendor so we can purchase more than one ticket.
Mirotic
Veteran Poster

Re: Multiple Registrations are Broken

Post by Mirotic »

Same thing happened to me, except for 3 people.

Now I can't buy for 2 people in my party and the person who did get in, is bugged (badge name and gender are wrong).

I emailed the director of registration and they said they were looking into it.
I believe if time passes, everything turns into beauty. If the rains stop, tears clean the scars of memory away. Everything starts wearing fresh colors. Every sound begins playing a heartful melody. Jealousy embellishes a page of the epic. Desire is embraced in a dream. But my mind is still in chaos and..
2012 / 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022
wickid_good
I'm new!

Post by wickid_good »

I had the same problem with the gender and nick, but was able to correct it on the participant section of my account. Please let me know if they resolve the issue. Right now I have asked my daughter to make her own account and purchase her ticket through that account.
wickid_good
I'm new!

Post by wickid_good »

I was contacted today by an AB admin who let me know this issue had been fixed. I tried again to purchase a second ticket and I was able to purchase the second ticket. Thanks for getting it fixed.
Temp user
I'm new!

Post by Temp user »

wickid_good wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:25 am I was contacted today by an AB admin who let me know this issue had been fixed. I tried again to purchase a second ticket and I was able to purchase the second ticket. Thanks for getting it fixed.
How did you get contacted by an AB admin?
How can i contact an AB admin?
I registared for the 2020 convention,
But i set the payment to be made when the convention starts/at the convention, pay face to face/in person.

Also my account name and the name on my credit card/id is diffrent.
Is that a problem?
Let's say my account was jon doe, and my card/id was john smith, is that a problem?
theonlylostsoul
AB Executive

Post by theonlylostsoul »

Temp user wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:54 am
wickid_good wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:25 am I was contacted today by an AB admin who let me know this issue had been fixed. I tried again to purchase a second ticket and I was able to purchase the second ticket. Thanks for getting it fixed.
How did you get contacted by an AB admin?
How can i contact an AB admin?
I registared for the 2020 convention,
But i set the payment to be made when the convention starts/at the convention, pay face to face/in person.

Also my account name and the name on my credit card/id is diffrent.
Is that a problem?
Let's say my account was jon doe, and my card/id was john smith, is that a problem?
Hi there! If you have any questions about your registration with Anime Boston, you can reach out to us at regcs@animeboston.com This email goes right to the Registration Customer Service team and they'll be able to help you with your questions.
Kirsten (Kiri) Smith
Director of Operations
Anime Boston