AB 2020 online prereg?

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Shiroikami
Veteran Poster

AB 2020 online prereg?

Post by Shiroikami »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but usually by this time online preregistration has already started (with the first cutoff date being around Halloween), but this year it doesn't seem to have opened yet?

Is this a site issue, or has online prereg actually not opened yet this year? If the latter, when should we expect to see that open? I'd like to know that I'm actually going to be able to get a weekend pass before organizing all of my travel and hotel stuff.
Flying is easy. You just have to learn to throw yourself at the ground... and miss...

2007 - Shinigami in Pink
2008 - Mitsuru (Persona 3)
2010 - Jade Curtiss: Doctor Mambo costume title (Tales of the Abyss)
2012 - Xion (Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days)
2013 - Yukionna
2014 - Kyubei (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
2015 - Sailor Jupiter
2016 - Akatsuki (Log Horizon)
2017 - Sailor Jupiter
Debstep
AB Alumni

Re: AB 2020 online prereg?

Post by Debstep »

Hello,
Thank you for reaching out. Online Registration should open within the month and we will be sure to make an announcement when it is available. Although pre-registration has opened earlier in some years, generally the time frame is between October and November. Thank you for your patience and support of Anime Boston!

Shiroikami wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:54 pm Correct me if I'm wrong, but usually by this time online preregistration has already started (with the first cutoff date being around Halloween), but this year it doesn't seem to have opened yet?

Is this a site issue, or has online prereg actually not opened yet this year? If the latter, when should we expect to see that open? I'd like to know that I'm actually going to be able to get a weekend pass before organizing all of my travel and hotel stuff.
Debbie Koslosky
Social Media Team
Anime Boston 2021-2022
odokom
Veteran Poster

Post by odokom »

I was getting worried myself when it came to the Online Registration. I thought, I was having problems for over a month like you said normally it would be open by now.
LadyBlackRose
Getting the hang of this...

Post by LadyBlackRose »

Debstep wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:18 pm Hello,
Thank you for reaching out. Online Registration should open within the month and we will be sure to make an announcement when it is available. Although pre-registration has opened earlier in some years, generally the time frame is between October and November. Thank you for your patience and support of Anime Boston!
Will the prices be adjusted? The cutoff date for the $65 tickets on the website was Halloween.
~LadyBlackRose
Drae-45
I'm new!

Post by Drae-45 »

Debstep wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:18 pm Hello,

Shiroikami wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:54 pm Correct me if I'm wrong, but usually by this time online preregistration has already started (with the first cutoff date being around Halloween), but this year it doesn't seem to have opened yet?

Is there any update on the status of online registration?
Sarah Morelle

2022: Security Staff
Misterlee
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Misterlee »

My name is Lawrence Lei, today I saw that anime Boston pre registration for 2020 has just open and I remember that I pre registered a long time ago from the Boston Japanese festival on April 28, 2019 with cash and wonder when would you send out an email that I pre registered and having my pre registered express pass or barcode? Could you find the forms or paper work that I pre registered? My email address is lawrencelei75@gmail.com. Thank You.
stokage
Expert Poster

Post by stokage »

Where should I direct errors in registration problems with the online registration?

Please advise, Thanks

S
AB 2012: S-Kogure Kiminobu (Slam Dunk)
AB 2013: F-Harima Kenji (School Rumble), S-Tuxedo Mask
AB 2014: F-Harima Kenji, S-Chinese Dragon, Tuxedo Mask
AB 2015: S-Jin (Samurai Champloo)
AB 2016: F-Jin, S-Yu Narukami
AB 2017: S-Jin
AB 2018: F-Tuxedo Mask, S-Yu Narukami, Su-Jin
AB 2019: F-Clark Kent, S-Tuxedo Mask, Su-Jin
AB 2020: Cancelled
AB 2021: Cancelled