Glass etched cups

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Nekofedacheney
I'm new!

Glass etched cups

Post by Nekofedacheney »

I went 2017 and found these amazing etched cups. Glass there pint sized and the booth was doing a bunch and i mean a bunch of league stuff.i went later on sunday that day and by luck happened to find this awesome booth.
I snagged a shyvana and a leona and they were perfect.
I looked everywhere last year and this year but i didnt go on sunday those years. If anyone knows how to get intouch with this booth wether its in the dealers or the artist alley let me know please <3
Kalyoth
Determined Poster

Re: Glass etched cups

Post by Kalyoth »

If you know name of the vendor I believe the super friendly, albiet needing sleep dealers room staff should be able to help. Drop them a pm. It may be a short while as con still going on. They are pretty good on assisting.
"You mustn't let mistakes weigh you down. Acknowledge them and take what you've learned to move on. That is the privilege of being a man."

Full Frontal - Gundam Unicorn
schneehasen
AB Staff

Re: Glass etched cups

Post by schneehasen »

I believe you're talking about MajikCraft in the Artist Alley. They have an Etsy page you can check out.
Al Wong
Support Squad Volunteers Dept
Attendance, 2006 - infinity & beyond