Is there a way to still volunteer or work as staff?

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
XieonGaming
I'm new!

Is there a way to still volunteer or work as staff?

Post by XieonGaming »

I understand that applications are closed for volunteers, however, I was hoping the staff could let me know if there is any way I could possibly still apply for any paid position, or if I could still possibly apply for a volunteer position?

I have a wide open schedule, and am willing to work a significant amount
honmeichoco
AB Alumni

Re: Is there a way to still volunteer or work as staff?

Post by honmeichoco »

Volunteer applications have closed, but we still have space available. If you're interested, send an inquiry to volunteers@animeboston.com and we'll get you set up with an account!
Jennifer (Jinx) McNeece
Kagomechan
AB Staff

Re: Is there a way to still volunteer or work as staff?

Post by Kagomechan »

Also to clarify, all staff positions are unpaid. We received free hotel space, food, our badge and a staff shirt as compensation.

Currently the only open staff positions are in our treasury department, as well as in Guest Relations which is still looking for a few Japanese and North American Guest Liaisons.

There may be a position available in our Security department soon. If you have interest in working with our Security team, please e-mail security@animeboston.com to be placed on our waitlist.

Thank you for your interest!
Mary Kaplan
Staff Resource Manager for Anime Boston 2013-2024
Director of Operations for Anime Boston 2006-2012
Secretary 2004-2005
Information Desk Manager 2003-2005