Planning to go for just Sunday this year

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Planning to go for just Sunday this year

Post by Aurabolt »

I'm thinking of going for just Sunday this year and remembered I can get a Sunday-Only Pass. Could I register for Sunday-Only in person on Friday or Saturday? I didn't see an option for this through the online pre-reg system is why I ask.
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
Fetch
Show-off

Re: Planning to go for just Sunday this year

Post by Fetch »

Sunday only is at the door only.
All prereg is for the full weekend.

A friend of mine has not attended AB for many years due to them getting rid of Fri only and Sat only passes. But even when they were available, they were at the door only. Prereg has always been full weekend.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Re: Planning to go for just Sunday this year

Post by Aurabolt »

I assumed it was at-door only but thanks for clarifying.

I do think congoers should be able to pre-register for Sunday-Only as well as the full weekend online. It can't possibly take too much effort to just program that in for next year. I assume it's a matter of "Would it be used enough to justify it being added as an option?"

...The current pre-reg system seems to indicate YES.
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^