How does one set up a cosplay meet up

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
x106eevee
Getting the hang of this...

How does one set up a cosplay meet up

Post by x106eevee »

This year I’m hoping to hold a photoshoot cosplay gathering on the Love Live Anime, I was wondering how one would set that up?
Friday - hanfu Luo Tianyi
Saturday - out of cosplay hanfu
Sunday - casual clothes
Ficus
AB Staff

Re: How does one set up a cosplay meet up

Post by Ficus »

Hi X106eevee. I see you already made a good start by making a thread on our Cosplay Groups and Gatherings sub forum, and it looks like other people are interested in meeting up.
If you would like to host a cosplay meetup then this page might be helpful. Anime Boston is currently working on a new way to schedule spots around the convention so people have a reserved space to meet in. Once the system goes live you will be able to schedule a photoshoot through Cosplay HQ that everyone attending the con will be able to see.

Love Live! is a popular series, and I've also heard of other people that are thinking of hosting a Love Live! gathering this year. If this will be your first time attending an event, then I recommend reaching out and getting in touch with others so everyone can come together to make a bigger, better gathering that lets everyone shine bright!
Ashley Shaffer
Cosplay Gatherings and Photosets Staff- 2024
x106eevee
Getting the hang of this...

Re: How does one set up a cosplay meet up

Post by x106eevee »

Thank you so much! I’ll definitely check into everything!
Friday - hanfu Luo Tianyi
Saturday - out of cosplay hanfu
Sunday - casual clothes