Anime Boston merchandise table location

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Anime Boston merchandise table location

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

I was looking over the Dealers Room map and listing of vendors, and I wanted to double check, is the AB merchandise table in Hall A where it says Merchandise (near Comicopia at #100)?

I'll be looking forward to seeing this year's shirt design, etc. :D :D
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Re: Anime Boston merchandise table location

Post by Aurabolt »

If you will be at pre-registration Thursday, there will be a table set up in the room with a few things for folks to buy pre-Con ^_~
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
Faceman
AB Executive

Post by Faceman »

Yes, that is where the Anime Boston Merch booth will be in the Dealers' Room. Our wonderful Merch team is there every year to supply you with your Anime Boston swag.

And correct, they will also be in Registration Thursday evening for everyone who has pre-registered. Avoid the rush and buy then!
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

AHA!! I guessed correctly!! Thank you for the replies. I won't be there for pre-reg Thurs., but I will be sure to go to the booth over the course of the weekend. :D :D