Sheraton Hotel Room

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Mirotic
Veteran Poster

Sheraton Hotel Room

Post by Mirotic »

I could've sworn you guys had this posted somewhere, at some point, but I can't seem to find it. So, sorry for the repeat question!

I have just booked a room at the Sheraton Hotel for the first time since attending AB (we usually commute each day).

My question is...what is the difference between a deluxe room and a traditional room? The price is about $100 difference and I'm not sure what the benefits are to that.

Thanks so much for your time!
I believe if time passes, everything turns into beauty. If the rains stop, tears clean the scars of memory away. Everything starts wearing fresh colors. Every sound begins playing a heartful melody. Jealousy embellishes a page of the epic. Desire is embraced in a dream. But my mind is still in chaos and..
2012 / 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023 / 2024
basharoftheages
Under a bridge

Re: Sheraton Hotel Room

Post by basharoftheages »

Deluxe rooms are (sometimes) larger and have higher quality furnishings. Details are here: http://m.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/ra ... onSmoking=

EDIT: The size of the rooms encompasses a range for both room types because the Sheraton's 2 towers were built / renovated at different times. It's technically possible to get a deluxe room that's as small or smaller than a standard room - at least according to the info they present. As with most hotels, what you get boils down to what's ready when you check in, your status with the hotel's rewards club program, and the discretion of the person checking you in.
Justin Corriveau - Fan Creations Co-Coordinator (2023-2024)
Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2022)
Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator (2008-2016)