Kay it is July Nearly August

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Suna Sato
Veteran Poster

Post by Suna Sato »

And i still have received no word from ANYONE about Compensation for Anime Boston 2010! Can someone please contact me about this...

I was Jenova I was in the dating game the masq and the chess. Ada told me i was gonna have a comp badge and i had it the entire con and then i never got an email or a letter in the mail with the check in the mail to refund my purchase of the badge in the first place....

Thanks very much
Of Course im Jenova again this year! Join me my children the year of the Jenovas Witness begins!!!!
pulsedemon
Screw the rules, I have 5,000 posts!

Post by pulsedemon »

I'll bug some people and see if it can't help grease the gears on getting an answer for you.
Christian Daly, Director, Exhibits Division, Anime Boston

Look out! It's my last.fm profile!
Suna Sato
Veteran Poster

Post by Suna Sato »

thank you
Of Course im Jenova again this year! Join me my children the year of the Jenovas Witness begins!!!!
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Post by kiarrens »

May want to find out what's going on with panelist reimbursements, too... Haven't heard anything on that either.
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
yunaofparadise
Dedicated Poster

Post by yunaofparadise »

I just got my check for panel. So I guess everything is good now?
Suna Sato
Veteran Poster

Post by Suna Sato »

im happy for you but i have even gotten so much as an email for an explanation as to whats going on with my compensation.... Is there anyway i could just turn the damn compensation into a ticket for next year then? I feel like my issue's being avoided...
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Post by kiarrens »

[quote=AluminiumAeris]im happy for you but i have even gotten so much as an email for an explanation as to whats going on with my compensation.... Is there anyway i could just turn the damn compensation into a ticket for next year then? I feel like my issue's being avoided...[/quote]
Have you tried sending Ada an email directly? If you don't have her contact information, I can try to contact her for you....
Lyndsey Luther
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
Suna Sato
Veteran Poster

Post by Suna Sato »

ive4 contacted ada so she is aware and she said someone would contact me but no one has... i'll emaikl her again i suppose
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Post by kiarrens »

[quote=AluminiumAeris]ive4 contacted ada so she is aware and she said someone would contact me but no one has... i'll emaikl her again i suppose[/quote]
That would probably be your best bet. :\
Lyndsey Luther
Attendee 2003 - 2009