ummm yeah... botu those comp badges?

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Suna Sato
Veteran Poster

Post by Suna Sato »

and i m gonna get my comp...? Its been almost a month and i havent recieved anything... who do i get in contact with?
Of Course im Jenova again this year! Join me my children the year of the Jenovas Witness begins!!!!
Eimi
Show-off

Post by Eimi »

A comp badge for what? Is it a comp for 2011 or is it a reimbursement from 2010?
Kagomechan
AB Staff

Post by Kagomechan »

If you are asking about Volunteer Reimbursement, the following is from the bottom of the Volunteer web page:

"Q. How will I get my reimbursement?

A. Should you meet the minimum requirements, your reimbursement will come in the form of a check in the mail. These will be mailed anywhere from 1-3 months after the convention, but could take longer. I will be working closely with the Anime Boston Treasury and you to make sure you will receive your reimbursement."

Steve just forwarded the list of eligible volunteers for reimbursement to Registration on Tuesday. Registration will look up your information in the database to see how much you paid to register. Once that list is complete, Registration will forward it to Treasury. Treasury will then write and mail out checks.

I expect it will be at least another 2-3 weeks. Please be patient.
Mary Kaplan
Staff Resource Manager for Anime Boston 2013-2024
Director of Operations for Anime Boston 2006-2012
Secretary 2004-2005
Information Desk Manager 2003-2005
Suna Sato
Veteran Poster

Post by Suna Sato »

umm.... still waiting here.... now its been like two months...?
Of Course im Jenova again this year! Join me my children the year of the Jenovas Witness begins!!!!
MerchMaven
AB Staff

Post by MerchMaven »

Ummmmmm... Yeah... Let's quote Mary's post again:

[quote=Kagomechan]If you are asking about Volunteer Reimbursement, the following is from the bottom of the Volunteer web page:

"Q. How will I get my reimbursement?

A. Should you meet the minimum requirements, your reimbursement will come in the form of a check in the mail. These will be mailed anywhere from 1-3 months after the convention, but could take longer. I will be working closely with the Anime Boston Treasury and you to make sure you will receive your reimbursement."
[/quote]

Answered and locked.
Kerry Walker
Anime Boston Merch Manager, 2006-2019
Anime Boston Security, 2004-2006