Question about the Hololive Panels seating order

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
RemFan105
I'm new!

Question about the Hololive Panels seating order

Post by RemFan105 »

I want to see the Hololive panel with Ceres Fauna and Ouro Kronii. However I don’t want to see the one before that. How will the seating arrangements work for the two panels? Will I be able to sit in on both of them to guarantee a spot for the Funa and Ouro panel?
LadyMana
AB Staff

Re: Question about the Hololive Panels seating order

Post by LadyMana »

Although I have the fancy "staff" marker on my account, this is not my department and I can't fully speak to it, but by the looks of how the panels are listed on the schedule, there is no room clear in between these two segments of the panel. The intermission time isn't enough time to room clear and reseat everyone. Everyone will be seated for the first portion, and if seats happen to open up for the second portion, then you should be able to get in, but there's no way to guarantee that. Lots of people will be staying and since the Council girls are more popular with the English speaking crowd, getting seats half way through their overall time slot might be difficult. Usually I would say in my experience, the longer something goes on, the more likely you can arrive "fashionably late" and still get a seat, but the way they have this one set up might be a special case. If you really don't want to see the first half, you'll have to risk not getting in from how I see it.

Lux Douglas
Photosets & Cosplay Gatherings Asst. Coordinator 2024
Cosplay Singer Coordinator 2023
Idol Showcase Staff 2021, 2022
Maid Café Staff 2019, 2020

Twitch Twitter Instagram TikTok Tumblr
RemFan105
I'm new!

Post by RemFan105 »

Thanks for the detailed response. Thats what I figured. Really looking forward to the panels. Are water bottles allowed in the panel rooms?
LadyMana
AB Staff

Post by LadyMana »

Water bottles are allowed, however security might ask you to empty it when coming into the convention center. There will be water bubblers in all the panel rooms to refill, also creating a designated area that you can take your mask off a moment to drink.

Edit:
There will also be small "cafeteria-like" areas by the Hynes themselves that'll sell snacks and waters as well if you would like instead of the water bubblers.

Lux Douglas

RemFan105
I'm new!

Post by RemFan105 »

Side question. Are we allowed to bring our own sandwiches?
LadyMana
AB Staff

Post by LadyMana »

It looks there are similar questions going on in this thread here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31072

An AB Executive has already answered at the bottom of the thread and you can ask more questions if you would like there! They are definitely more suited to answer such questions, unlike myself since it's not part of my department.

Lux Douglas